Save me!

My eyes started to slowly open, I soon realised that I was strapped to a chair, my mouth and face was covered and I was definitely sure that I wasn't anywhere near work! All I remembered was that I was walking, then someone came behind me and knocked me out.. Suddenly, I heard a loud bang! I could tell that I was in a warehouse and immediately started to get worried, I couldn't tell if I was still a girl or a guy! Then, I heard a voice. The person said, " Well well well, looks like I was right. ~ Selena oh selena, life has been pretty good for you hasn't it? Finding a good job, making new friends, especially, moving on from our relationship? " I gasped, I did not expect " him " to do this to me! I quickly replied with a scared,worried and angry tone, " A-ASHTON?!?! W-WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? HOW DID YOU FIND ME!? I'VE MOVED ON! YOUR EXISTENCE MEANS NOTHING TO ME! YOU JERK! " Then I heard Ashton's voice again, " Selena, you have to learn that in this world, some people are able to move on from their relationship but there are also some that just can't and are desperate to get back together.. Babe, I love you so much, it was my fault, will you please give me another chance to make it up to you? "

I soon saw the bright sun once again when Ashton pulled up the bag that was covering my face just so that he could hear the answer he was desperate for FROM me! I had to think of another way to get away from this pyscho! He was too much when I first started dating him! He cheated on me, left me for a rich girl and now, he's coming back to me after 3 years!?!? NO WAY! Then, I had a plan, I started to " tear up " and said with a sad tone, " *sniffs sniffs* Babe, of course I do! I've missed you too! You wouldn't believe how much I've missed spending my free time with you! But could you do me a favour? Untie me please? So that I can run away with you! :) " And to my surprised, he stupidly did. But at least I was finally free! Then I grabbed hold onto his hand, and whispered into his ear, " Babe, I'll always be with you.. but you know what else they say? They always say that people will backstab even to the ones who they " used " to love.. " Then, I quickly hit him on the neck, making him fall to the ground. I felt relieved, then I tied him up to the chair and covered his mouth with duct tape. I quickly looked at my phone to check the time, it striked at exactly 6a.m. I soon realised that I've became a man again. I told myself, " Pheww, it was a good thing I changed in time.. If not he would be shocked at my appearance.. Wait! Maybe he might... Hmm *glances at time*, I still have time to deal with him.. " After a good 25 minutes, he finally had woken up. He looked at me with a confused look, he then looked around me to see if he could find me ( as a girl ). But the only thing he could see was an extremely handsome man infront of him. Sorryy I'm flexing my looks hehe. Anyways, he then asked me with a serious look, " H-HEY! HAVE YOU SEEN ANY LADY WALKING OUT OF HERE? Also, do you by chance know why I'm strapped to a chair?  "

I started to laugh hard, I then told him, " Well if her name is Selena, then you're in luck! I know her! But she told me, that you're a meany person and that I had to strap you to a chair. " He replied, " WHAT!? I'M NOT A MEANY PERSON! LET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIR NOW! " I then gave him a hard punch in the face and said, " Sorryy, I listen to Selenas orders all the time, and I can't betray her! Oh! I have to go to now! I have work to do. Oh and by the way, it was my personal idea to punch you, so don't get angry at Selena! ~ Byeee "
" W-WAIT, DON'T LEAVE ME!! HEL- "
I quickly walked out and locked the warehouse, cutting him off. I smiled proudly at myself. I soon ordered a cab to pick me up and drop me off at my apartment. Luckily I become a man in the day! I had no cash on me! And it was a good thing the driver was a girl.. If not, I be dead! Once I arrived at my apartment, I changed into the clothes that I recently ordered online.. At first it looked great on me but later on, I soon realised that it cost  almost more than what I normally would spend my money on T-T. I told myself, " Mommy, I'm sorry for spending a lot of money but it's for a very good reason! 🙏 " I was about to leave for work when I felt sudden pain in my stomach. I screamed in pain, " Arghh, it hurts!  ". I then realised that I had gastric, I grabbed my phone and messaged Emily who was probably already at work. I told her, " Hey, erm, Emily. Could you please do me a favour? I'm not feeling well T-T. Mind telling the CEO that I can't make it? Thanksss :> I'll treat ya to dinner tonight at my place!! " I soon got a response from Emily stating, " Erm, yeah! I just told your future boyfriend/CEO... andd I don't think you need to treat me for dinner.. It's more like you need to treat WILLIAM for dinner! Because he's on the way to your place right now! " And of course, in my head, it was like, " WHATTTTTTTTTTTT??!?!?!?!?!!? "

Writer's Note :
Helloo, I'm back with chapter 9!! Huge love  towards all you guys!! Especially Legilimens9999! Thank you so much for liking my story!!! :) I hope to create more chapters for you all soon!