A turn around.

( PENEOLOPES POV : )

" Hmm, I hope this person is telling the truth. I simply can't trust a random person! *sighs* Let's just hope this meeting goes well. ", I thought after hanging up with the so-called person named Ashton.

Later on, I decided to continue my work.

By the time the clock had hit at 4:25p.m, I cleared up my desk and went out towards the local cafe.

I sat by the window while keeping an eye out for some random guy to come up to me.

Soon enough, a man wearing a grey shirt with black jeans, came up to my table and asked,

" Are you Peneolope? ".

I said,

" Yes. I assume you're Ashton? ".

He gave me a nod and sat down. I continued,

" Would you like to order some coffee first? It'll be my treat. ".

He then said,

" Oh no! It's alright. I think I'm good. ".

( CONVERSATION BETWEEN PENEOLOPE AND ASHTON : )

Peneolope : So, Ashton. I hope you don't mind, but why did Selena break up with you?

Ashton : Wellll, I sort of cheated on her. But then later on, I realised how much she means to me. And you?

Peneolope : Me?

Ashton : Yeah! Why suddenly have this huge crush on your CEO? Like I know he's handsome and all, but is there a specific reason?

Peneolope : There is, but I prefer to not say it. Fortunately, I fell in love with him at first sight. I confessed my feelings for him but got turned down, all because of that devious Ryan! Argh!

Ashton : Damn.. Well, now we have the chance to turn the tables around. You want Ryan to break up with your CEO and I want my sugarplum to get back together with me. So, what's the plan?

Peneolope : Well, my main plan is to kidnap Selena, since Ryan and her are related. And, since you want Selena to be yours once again, I figured this would be the perfect solution in order for us to threthen Ryan.

Ashton : So, basically, we kidnap Selena, and that will make Ryan break up with William, and that will force Selena to be with me, since she'll be aware that she'll eventually face the consequences.

Peneolope : Yes! Indeed! Selena will be like our bait. Ryan and Selena will sure enough have to agree. They have no chance!

Ashton : Hmm, this sounds like a good plan. But, how are we gonna make it work?

Peneolope : That, you can leave it to me. Meet me outside, behind my office building at about 10p.m. I'll provide you the task that you need to do later. *smirks

( SELENAS/RYAN POV : )

" Alright. I'm deeply sorry for my disappearance. I think you both need to hear the whole story. ", Mason said in front of me and Emily.

Me and Emily stood there silently as Mason was about to tell us about his past.

He started,

" About 10 years ago, when I, or maybe when all of us were still young teens, I used to go to this secret passageway leading to a secret room hidden deep inside of our school. No one knew about it, except me.