Mystery Robin.

In my head, I felt so eager to follow " Robin " but I was sure enough that I wouldn't be able to catch up to him! I let out a slightly sad face.

I then said, while looking out the window,

" *sighs* Well. There goes our chance to find out about that mystery Robin... Too bad though. I really want to know who he really is! ".

I turned around. Then I realised, Emily wasn't there.. In fact, I soon realised that my door was wide open... I then gasped! I thought,

" OMFG! EMILY RAN OUT! CRAP! WAIT, DON'T TELL ME.... "

I quickly turned towards my window and noticed Emily chasing after " Robin "!

" F#?K! OH JEEZ! I GOTTA CATCH UP WITH THEM!! ", I said.

Without slight hesitation, I rushed outside to catch up with them! For two specific reasons.

1, was to find out about that mystery Robin. 2, was to catch up with Emily in order to make sure that she DID NOT HURT ANYONE WHILE CHASING AFTER ROBIN! All my life, I've known Emily as my bodyguard and professional sprinter.

There was one time, someone in our office had stoled my purse. Emily was determined to find the culprit! She was quite strict with everyone. Even our EX-CEO was frightened of her! So he basically allowed her to do whatever she wanted. 😂 In the end, the culprit soon revealed himself. As soon as he admitted it, he dashed out of the office alongside with my purse!

Emily's face became furious! She quickly ran out of the office and soon started to chase after him! Me and my colleagues decided to watch the heroic scene all the way below us right from our window. We then noticed Emily still chasing after the thief.

Most of my colleagues thought it was hilarious. Why? While Emily was chasing after him, she slammed and bumped against TOWARDS ALMOST EVERYBODY SHE RAN PAST. I myself found it funny at first!

In the end, she managed to catch him and soon returned my purse to me. But she also recieved a ticket or a warning from a policeman, he said,

" Young lady! You're incredibly fast at running to catch this culprit! But could you not cause a chaotic problem for the residents here? ".

She replied,

"PFTTTT WHAT CHAOTIC PROBLEM?!? I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.... *turns behind to see the disaster*. *takes the ticket* Fine... I'll promise not to cause any problem again... ".

( W.N : Sorryy, I'm going off-topic as usual! But it was funny writing Emily's heroic scene! Anywaysss back to the story! I'll continue where Ryan starts the ultimate chase! )

I was still running after Emily and Robin, I was constantly gasping for air. But I had no other solution, in order for Emily to NOT embarrass herself in front of the crowd and for me to figure out who Robin finally was, I had to run for it!

From my point of view, it seemed as if Emily had remembered about her " chaotic incident " and actually kept her word about not causing a deadly heroic scene in the crowd!

I actually managed to catch up with them running into a dead-end. Surprisingly, no one was hurt. Except for me obviously, I felt like my legs were on the verge of being chopped off!

" FINALLLYYYY! OMG! MAN! I think I need to take a long shower afterwards..", I shouted with intense joy while breathing heavily.

Me and Emily stood in front of Robin, the three of us didn't move a single muscle.

Emily started saying,

" Welll, it seems Mystery Robin won't be so mysterious after all. Show us your true face! ".