Celebration Night ?

( SELENA'S POV AFTER BEING HIT BY ASHTON : )

Once I got knocked out, my body fell helplessly on the ground.

Out of the blue, I woke up. I was lying on what felt like the floor of a moving vehicle. At the same time, my hands were tied up and there was duck tape covering my mouth.

Then, I remembered about me being with Peneolope.

" Crap! Is she alright ?! Oh jeez. This is bad! ", I figured.

Then, I heard Peneolope's voice. She was talking with a guy that sounded very similar to someone.

But, how could she be talking ?

Wasn't she supposed to be tied up like me?

Unless..

Again, I heard her voice, she said,

" Haha~ Oh, Ashton. You're quite funny ! ".

I was shocked.

" A-Ashton?! He's working with Peneolope? That two face hag! I'll never forgive him ! ", I thought.

I decided to pretend that I was still unconscious in order to get information about their plan.

After a good 35 minutes, the van came to a halt.

Later on, I was carried out by a man. I tried my hardest to not scream in horror. The fact that a new friend of mine became my enemy in an instant.

But, what was the reason?

Sooner or later, I got tied up by a pole.

Suddenly, I heard Peneolope and Ashton with a few men in the background walking out.

" This is my chance to escape! But, how can I escape when there are still a few men here?! ", I wondered.

Out of nowhere, I started to hear sounds of fighting. I couldn't see it but I could tell that it wasn't a scene that I would enjoy.

Once it was over, I felt the presence of someone walking up to me.

Then, he started untying me?

Strange.

Why would he untie me?

Suddenly, I felt his body coming closer and closer towards me. I could only smell a strong fragrance coming from him.

Then, he lifted me up and started walking.

" OMFG. What do I do?!?! Is this the end for me?! Oh gosh! ", I thought in worrisome.

I was placed gently inside another vehicle.

I was too scared to waste another minute. So, my instincts kicked in and I punched him in what should have been his stomach.

Then, he screamed in agonizing pain.

Wait, that voice.

" WILLIAM ?! ", I screamed.

Then, he quickly took his hand and covered my mouth.

My words were muffled. I said,

" W-William!? What are you doing here? ".

" Saving you obviously! Now try to be quiet. We're not the only one's here. ".

I kept my mouth shut. Suddenly, I felt sharp pain in my head.