Extra 2

Writer's Note :
Another extra from me! Enjoy :> Oh by the way, in the previous extra, I used Ryans character. I can't forget about Selena!

Walking around the beach with your weirdly enjoyable co-workers..
I was having the time of my life! After having a few drinks here and there, it was on to the beach to partyy!! 🎊 Me and Emily decided to hit the waves and later on, some of our co-workers decided to have a challenge of play ball! We were even able to convince William to be the referee! However, I wasn't the best at playing, I wasn't experienced? ... This is how our first round turned out :
Team 1 : Emily and Selena  VS   Team 2 : Bryan and Chris ( Referee : William )
---------
First round :
Emily : Oh boy, you guys are so going down! Wait! How about this? Let's make a bet. If we win, you guys have to run around the entire office area with only your boxers!
Bryan : But! If we win, one of you ladies would need to kiss someone among me, Chris or... William! Aka our CEO!
William : Uishh, why bring me into your bet!?! I'm just here as your referee!
Chris : Pleasee! If we don't include you, our bet would be pointless!
Selena : Hmm, fine. You guys are so on! But erm, Emily? I may suck at this game.. I'm not used to playing ball..
Emily : Selena... If you screw this game up. You are asking for a tight slap from me by the end of the day.. Besides! You can't possibly be that bad at ball! All you gotta do is hit, score and BOOM! Actually, erm, forget the BOOM, but you know what I mean. HAHAHA
Selena : Alright! Lets play!
10 minutes later...
*blows whistle*
William : Alright guys! Have a 5 minute break! The score is now 3 for the girls and 6 for the guys!
Chris and Bryan : WOHOOOO, WE'RE ON A ROLL! You know girls, you can always give up ay? BAHAHA *high fives each other*
Emily : *face palms* Selena.. You should have warned me about the fact that you LITERALLY suck at this game so much... And also, SCREW YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO HARSH ON US GIRLS. YOU GUYS ARE SO GONNA REGRET SAYING THAT!
Selena : Ermm, didn't I warn you about a million times before we started? But.. I'll get the hang of it, hopefully..... or.. eventually...
Emily : .... How about this? *whispers near Selena * You stand in front while I stand at the back. That way we can protect the ball from hitting the ground and it'll be slightly easier for you!
Selena : *whispers back* OMFG THAT'S BRILLIANT! THANK YOU DEAR LORD FOR MAKING EMILY MY BEST BUD! *high fives with Emily*
Chris : Well, it seems like the girls are planning onto something... Lets see if it can beat us!
William : *blows whistle* Alright guys! Lets continue the game.
A few minutes later, the ball heads straight towards Selena..
Emily : C'MON SELENA! THE BALL IS HEADING STRAIGHT TOWARDS YA! DON'T F#*! THIS UP! PLEASE!
Selena misses the ball by a few inches..
Emily : SELENA, ARE YOU F#*!ING KIDDING ME!?! THE BALL WAS RIGHT THERE! YOU HAD ONE DAMN JOB! ARGHHHH!
Selena : Hey! At least I tried! I'm just short, that's all HAHAHA! Calm your butt down, we still got a chance to catch up! What's the score now William ?
William : It's 5 for the girls and 7 for the guys.
Bryan : Girls! Relax! It's not the end of the world! C'mon! Lets continue!
15 minutes later...
William : *blows  whistle* Alright! The game is over! Before I announce the score, sorry to say this guys. But I REALLY REALLY wanted the girls to win so that I wouldn't need to be kissed by one of em.. But, aish. I'll say this, SELENA, YOU ABSOLUTELY HAD ONE JOB! YOU GIRLS COULD HAVE SCORED EASILY!
Emily/Selena/Bryan/Chris : ARGH! JUST ANNOUNCE THE SCORES ALREADY!
William : Alright alright, the score is... 16 for the girls and 21 for the guys! Congrats guys!
Bryan and Chris  : WOHOOOOOO YESH! IN YOUR FACE GIRLS MUAHAHHAHAHAHA! WELL, it's now time to decide which one of you ladies will kiss one of us? How about you both play rock, paper and sccisors? It'll be easier!
Selena and Emily : Haish.. Fine, we admit defeat. But the next time, you guys won't be so lucky!
*Both play rock, paper, scissors. Ends up Emily winning*
Emily : YESS, WOW, SELENA! I DID NOT KNOW YOU SUCK SO MUCH AT THIS GAME! YOU ARE SO UNLUCKY! But anyways, it's time to pick your lucky man to kiss! ~ Choose wisely
Selena : Dammit! Curse my luck! Hmm, it's hard to choose.. It's like choosing between a goat, horse and a Prince Charming HAHAHAHA! No offence guys!
Chris/Bryan/William : ...
Selena : *Steps towards William and holds onto his hand* May I?
*The two kissed*
-----------
Williams POV after the kiss..
WOAH, SELENA EVEN KISSES THE SAME WAY AS RYAN! THIS IS JUST TOO WEIRD!
-----------
The viewers POV..
OMFG WILLIAM! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO BLUR!?!?? YOUR MAN, RYAN, IS THE SAME PERSON AS SELENA, HAISH #*!?