A turn around ( Part 3 )

( PENEOLOPES POV : )

I knew Selena would fall for my trap! She's just too easy to convince.

I thought,

" Hmph, no one's gonna have your back this time! But quite strange though, she'll be busy till 10p.m ? Hmm, whatever. *looks at watch* For now, I'll just have to be patient with Ryan first. ".

( RYAN / SELENAS POV : )

Once I reached my workplace, I grabbed William's schedule and went straight towards his office.

I sat by my desk and soon started to get VERY anxious about William and Mason. I was worried that they were still arguing at the cafe.

" HAISH!! WHY AM I LIKE THIS!!?? I-I'M SURE THEY'RE JUST FINE. RIGHT? YEAH! THINK POSITIVELY SELENA! ", I told myself.

As I was having a mental breakdown, I heard the door being opened. I looked up and saw William.

However, his expression, it wasn't the kind that I was expecting, I figured that he would show an irritating or an angry expression.

Instead, he showed a calm expression, it looked like he didn't care about Mason at all.

William then walked to his table and started dealing with work. Then he asked,

" Are you going to start doing your work? Or do you still plan to stare at my face? ".

" EHH! I-I m-mean, erm, *sighs* I'll start my work. *face starts to blush* ".

" OMFG I'M INSANE! WHY DID I STARE AT HIM!? ARGHHH THIS IS EMBARRASSING! ", I thought to myself.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" I-I'm sorry if I overreacted back at the cafe. I guess I'm just not used to seeing you with other guys. ", William said.

" WHATT!? NO-NO SIR! I-IT'S MY FAULT! ", I replied.

" IT'S VERY POSSIBLE THAT HE'S JEALOUS! ", I thought to myself.

" *smirks* Didn't I tell you to call me by my name? Don't worry. It's not your fault and I don't blame you. ".

" O-Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot. ".

" ~Haha, well, since you've forgotten about that. I'll give you a small punishment. *Hands over a huge stack of papers* Here, I want you to look through each piece of paper and give me your full report by the end of the day. *smiles* ".

I smiled and nodded.

" DEVIL! ", I said in my head.

* 5 hours later *

YAY! I was finally done with the work that William had given me.

" *stretches back* I'm dead tired T-T. Why did he give me so much WHEN HE SAID IT WAS A SMALL PUNISHMENT??!! HE'S JUST TOO CRUEL! ", I asked myself.

Then, I received a text message. It was from William.

He asked me to meet him in the storage room WHICH WAS LIKE A 3 MINUTE WALK FROM HIS OFFICE.

" *sighs* What does this devil want with me now? It better not be more work! ", I thought.

I replied to him saying that I was on the way.