The third wheel.

" OH SHIT, EMILY'S HERE!?!?!? OMG! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WILLIAM?!? IF SHE SEES US TOGETHER, SHE MIGHT THINK WE'VE BEEN... YOU KNOW.. DOING SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY! ", I asked William with A VERY feared tone. But from the look of his face... Even he looked worried! But at the same time, he looked more like he was BLUSHING?! I quickly said, " HEY! NOW'S NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE ALL ROMANTIC, WE HAVE TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE! ". He started laughing while I showed my slightly grumpy face. He replied, " HAHA, alright, I'll focus. But your face is just too adorable, I can't help myself. " I sighed as usual.

Then, we both heard Emilys voice once more. She shouted from the door, " Hey!! Ryan or Selena? You alright in there?? Are you asleep? ". Then, William looked at me, he said, " I know! Let's just ask Selena to open the door and distract Emily while I quietly sneak out! ". My face started to worry even more! It was impossible to wake Selena up cause she wasn't even there! Well, she technically was there but her soul was stuck in another body! Which was.... her guy side! ( Me as Ryan! ) I quickly replied, " Wait! You can't do that! Selena HATES being disturbed.. ". He replied, " So? I'm sure she'll understand. ". Then I said, " She sleeps naked William.. DO YOU REALLY WANNA GO IN THERE?!? I HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE WE WERE LITTLE TODDLERS! AND OF COURSE I KNOW THAT SHE SLEEPS NAKED. "

He gave me a slight disappointed face. I too gave a " slight disappointed " face but in reality I felt WAY RELIEVED! It was a good thing he fell for that trick! ~Hehe. Then he asked, " Well? Now what are we going to do? Selena is asleep and her friend is wanting to come in! *sighs* The best solution at this rate is to, well, just reveal the truth towards her. Besides, *leans in closer towards the ear*, it's not a bad thing right? ". I then asked back with my face beaming red, " W-what, what do you mean? W-we're not a couple! I-I just need time to adjust to this relationship thing. You're a man and I'm one too. If word spreads fast that I'm " dating " you, what do you think is gonna happen to me? ". He replied, " It's alright. I'll protect you. I can always give you time and space, if I'm going too far, let me know. *smiles* Well we're not a couple " yet ", just be patient. ". I wanted to say more things in my mind but it was all off-topic, I had completely forgotten that a gorilla was still outside my door..

Then, I said, " E-erm, lets not talk about this now, alright? There's still someone waiting outside.. Oh! I have an idea! *whispers in his ear* I'll bring her in my kitchen, in that moment, take the opportunity to sneak out. But be VERY quiet, she has sharp ears and eyes like an eagle! ". " Good idea! Hopefully this goes well.. ", William replied back. I gave him a nod and soon proceeded with my plan. I ran up towards the door, and quickly made a " tired " look before letting Emily in. Once opened, she looked at me and said, " OMG, FINALLY! I THOUGHT YOU DIED IN THERE OR SOMETHING! WHAT HAPPENED??!! ". I let out a huge FAKE yawn and replied, " ~YAWNNNN, SORRY EMILY, I OVERSLEPT. YOU KNOW THAT I'M A HEAVY SLEEPER! BUTTTTT, since you brought food, I'm now fully awake 😂 ~Mmm Come on in! I'm excited to see what your mom made today! Her cooking is the best! WAYY BETTER than your's HAHAHAHA! ". She quickly replied with a slight angry tone, " HEYY!! SINCE WHEN DID MY COOKING TASTED BETTER THAN MY MOM!?!? MY COOKING SKILLS CAN'T BE THAT BAD! GIVE ME ONE REASON OR AN EXAMPLE THEN! ''. I gave her a smirk and said, " Well.. REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHERE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO COOK FISH AND CHIPS FOR YOUR BROTHER AS HIS DINNER, INSTEAD, YOU OVERCOOKED HIS FISH, BURNT HIS CHIPS MAKING IT LOOK LIKE HIS FINAL DISH WAS WEIRDLY TASTED FISH WITH TINY BURNT CHIPS! ". 

" FINE! YOU GOT A POINT! HMPH! WAIT, HOW DID YOU KNOW?! ARE YOU STALKING ME?! ", she asked me. I then said, " On the day you cooked it which was 13 September if i'm not mistaken, your brother texted me and there was this huge chaotic conversation. Let me show you the proof, give me a moment. Ah! Here, see for yourself.. *passes the phone* ". 

CONVERSATION BETWEEN " RYAN " AND EMILYS BROTHER, CARSON : ) 

CARSON : HEY RYAN! MY SISTER COOKED ME FISH AND CHIPS BUT THEY TASTE TERRIBLE T-T, I DON'T WANNA BREAK MY SISTERS HEART! ARGHH HELP ME! PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS OR ANYTHING! 

RYAN : HEYY CARSON! ERMM, IF I WERE EMILY RIGHT NOW, I WOULD GET UP AND WHACK YOUR ASS MAN! HAHA! BUT SINCE YOU'RE ASKING FOR MY HELP, HMMMM, MAYBE IT'S BEST IF YOU JUST TELL HER THE TRUTH MAN! 

CARSON : I CAN'T! YOU'RE HER BEST FRIEND RIGHT? I'M SURE THAT YOU'RE VERY AWARE THAT MY SISTER HATES HEARING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ESPECIALLY ABOUT HER COOKING T-T. HAISH! I'M DOOMED! 

RYAN : WOAHHH CHILLL! OF COURSE I KNOW EMILY IS SOMEONE WHO HATES NEGATIVE COMMENTS, BUT, YOU'LL MAKE HER MORE UPSET IF YOU DON'T TELL HER THE TRUTH! IF YOU'RE REALLY SCARED, I HAVE AN IDEA... 

CARSON : YES PLEASE, I BEG YOU RYAN! I'LL REWARD YOU FRIED CHICKEN LATER! BUT FOR NOW, I NEED YOUR IDEA! T-T 

RYAN : ALRIGHTTT. YOU PROMISED ME FRIED CHICKEN, I'LL LEND YOU MY IDEA! SO, IN THIS CASE, PRETEND TO ENJOY THE FOOD AND BRING IT TO YOUR ROOM. SHE'LL DEFINITELY ASK WHY YOU'RE BRINGING IT THERE. IF SHE DOES, TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN LEAVE IT ON THE TABLE FOR A SPLIT SECOND! THERE'S A HIGH CHANCE THAT SHE MIGHT BE CONVINCED! TEXT ME YOUR ADDRESS ONCE YOU SUCCESSFULLY ENTER YOUR ROOM. I'LL HEAD THERE AND YOU JUST PASS ME THE FOOD ITSELF. I'LL DEAL WITH THEM. ONCE I LEAVE, YOU WAIT INSIDE YOUR ROOM FOR 25-30 MINUTES, THEN YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR EMPTY PLATE AND BOOM! SUCCESS HAHAHAHA! 

CARSON : OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH RYAN! I'LL REWARD YOU FRIED CHICKEN TOMORROW NIGHT! MEET ME OUTSIDE THE KOREAN BBQ AS USUAL! YOU DESERVE IT MAN! ;) 

*takes back phone* 

I took a quick glance at Emily and she started screaming, " ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!? NO WONDER THAT LITTLE  PRICK STOPPED ASKING ME TO COOK FOR HIM HMPH! HAISH! AND YOU! NO WONDER YOU DECIDED TO DITCH ME LAST MINUTE AT THE BAR THAT NIGHT! YOU WERE OUT WITH MY BROTHER EATING FRIED CHICKEN!  *GASP* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ". I gave Emily a big hug and told her that I PROMISED to ALWAYS tell the truth no matter what. I then dragged her to my kitchen, that was when all of a sudden, she stopped walking and faced towards me asking, " Wait a minute, do you smell that? *sniffs sniffs* It smells VERY strong and manly! So sweet as well... WAIT! I RECOGNIZE THAT SMELL! IT SMELLS LIKE WILLIAMS FRAGRANCE! SELENA, I MEAN RYANN!?!? ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME!?! ". I quickly shushed Emily from speaking another word. Then, to my horror, William came out from his hiding spot and said with a confused tone, " Wait, what do you mean?!? Why is your friend saying things like " Selena, I mean Ryan "? I think I should be the one asking, Ryan, are you hiding something from me? ". My jaw dropped. I thought, " OH SHIT, EMILY IS GONNA FIGURE OUT THAT WILLIAM WAS HERE THE ENTIRE TIME. WILLIAM ON THE OTHER HAND, HE'S GONNA FIND OUT MY SECRET AGHHH, WHY IS MY LIFE CHAOTIC!?!?!? ".

Writers Note :
Another chapter for everyone!! :) My mind is VERY tired haha, not getting enough sleep IS VERY IRRITATING HAHAHA. If you guys enjoy this chapter, my mind will be at peace ✌