WHO AM I?!

The next day, I opened my eyes to see the sun shining brightly onto my face, I then asked myself, " WHO MADE THE DAMN SUN SHINE ONTO MY FACE, I JUST WANNA SLEEP PEACEFULLY AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS HOT LIGHT MAKING MY EYES GO BLIND!? ". With the start of an angry morning, I quickly recovered myself, by stretching my body from head to toe. Once that was done, I grabbed my phone to look through my socials, news and messages. While looking through my messages, I remembered about the strange message last night, it had already been deleted so I don't remember much about it. I then got a message from Bryan who is a friend of mine at work, he texted me saying, " Morningg, did you sleep well? Anyways, the boss just wanted me to tell you about a new group coming in today for a photoshoot. So get your stuff ready cause today is gonna be one heck of a day! " I instantly started whining over the fact that I had to go to work on a SATURDAY, like seriously, WHY ON A SATURDAY T-T. But I didn't care so I got up from my bed and headed straight towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Once in the bathroom, I went to my sink to brush my teeth. I took out my toothbrush and toothpaste, what happened later gave me the shock of my life. I dropped my toothbrush, looking and feeling speechless, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw a very good looking man. With slick black hair, a high nose and the face that's worth a million bucks. I screamed " W-WHAT IS THIS?!  WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! WHO'S FACE IS THIS?! ?! ". Without thinking about anything else, I quickly grabbed my phone to call Emily since she lives nearby. But before I pressed the call button, I thought to myself. " Wait, maybe I'm still dreaming. I know! I'll just rinse my face with water and that would be the end of it! " With excitement, I ran to my sink and rinsed my face with water. I counted to 3, I looked back at my face, and I still saw the million bucks face. It was unbelievable, my entire body was shaped like a guy, my voice sounded low and strong and since it happened at a VERY crucial timing, I felt like I was about to faint. Still feeling worried, I quickly messaged Emily ( for real ), " HI EMILY, GET YOUR ASS UP NOW, I HAVE AN EMERGENCY, AND BY EMERGENCY THIS IS A REAL EMERGENCY CAUSE I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS ON MY OWN! " Since I have turned into a guy,  my voice didn't resemble my original voice. So for safety issues, I didn't want Emily to start calling the cops on me stating that I ( as a guy ) have kidnapped her ( my female side ) best friend.. Not too long, Emily replied, " IM ON MY WAY BESTIE! GET READY CAUSE THERE WILL BE A GORRILA/TORNADO  COMING IN AT YOUR FRONT DOOR SOON! "

I felt worried at first, I wondered, if she would still be friends with me even if my sexuality was the opposite. Or maybe she might be cool with it. I couldn't tell at all, it was too shocking. 20 minutes later, I heard a loud knock at the door, someone screaming, " GIRL IM HERE! OPEN THIS DOOR QUICKLY! IM GONNA WHOOP WHOEVERS ASS IS IN THERE WHO DARES TRY TO HURT MY BESTIE! " At that moment, I felt really nervous. Before I opened the door, I took a paper and wrote down a small message and slid it under the door, it said, " Don't get nervous, this may give you a heartattack." I opened the door with my new face, Emily's face went from determined to murder someone to confused and concerned look. I told her, " Hey, erm, Emily, it's me, your bestie.... Don't be scared, it's really me, here is my proof! " I quickly showed her my flowered tattoo on the left side of my shoulder. Her eyes went even bigger, almost teary eyes started appearing. After 5 minutes of silence, she opened her mouth and said, " *sniffs sniffs* It really is you bestie! But h-how did this happen?! Why does your face look like a million bucks?!? " I quickly replied , " I don't know, it just happened!? I woke up, went to my bathroom and the next thing I knew, I'm in the body of a million bucks! " Then, something flickered in my head, I told Emily about the strange message I received last night. She told me that she wanted to see the message. But I said that the message had already been deleted automatically. Her reaction, I could tell, she was thinking about a long mystery.....

She told me, " Hey, from your face, you seem to be worrying a lot, don't worry, I'm not going to leave you, you're my best friend, and as your bestie, I'll do whatever I can to help you and to keep your secret safe. But the main thing is, how are you going to go to work like that?? " At first, tears almost came down on my face, but I held it in and gave Emily a big hug. But at the same time, Emily was right, how on earth was I going to go to work in this kind of situation. Then, Emily's face widened, she looked at me and said, " I know, become a new employee and take over your old side's job!" I thought maybe that would be the perfect solution but I still didn't know if this was gonna be permanent or temporary? Like maybe I'm a man in the day, and I turn back into a girl at night! Emily's face was as red as a tomato! I looked at her, and I could feel the sensation of her slowly forgetting that I'm originally a girl and was slowly thinking that she could have fallen for me... I quickly said, " Hey! Remember I'm still a girl, don't fall head over heels for me yet LOL. Hopefully this is temporary, if not, I can't stand being in a guy's body!" Emily's face started showing normal signs, she then told me to just get ready and meet her downstairs so that we could walk together to work and make it seem that I'm applying for a job so that I could take over my old sides job.

Writers Note :
Hello again! Are you enjoying the story so far? I'm trying to write faster so that you guys won't have to wait so long! Wish me luck till the next chapter! :)