A different view.

( W/N : This is a continuation from the previous chapter BUT it's now Williams POV, maybe you guys might be wondering how he feels about the situation 😂 )

Williams POV :
So much stuff was going through my mind at that time... I just wanted to meet up with Ryan to tell him my true feelings for him.. but I felt embarrassed and worried, that he might reject me since we're both men..

But, for the time being, it was almost impossible to do that. " I could always tell him my feelings later.. One day.. eventually..", I thought to myself. I was quietly squatting behind the couch, waiting for Ryan to give me the signal that it was alright for me to secretly leave his apartment. I was waiting patiently when I heard Emily and Ryan chatting which soon started to turn into quarelling.... I couldn't tell... It was a good 20-25 minute quarrel and oh boy, things started to get slightly overhand... But thankfully, they stopped.

At first, I could actually relax and not worry about those two arguing... Then, I suddenly heard Emily asking towards Ryan.

" Wait a minute, do you smell that? *sniffs sniffs* It smells VERY strong and manly! So sweet as well... WAIT! I RECOGNIZE THAT SMELL! IT SMELLS LIKE WILLIAMS FRAGRANCE! ".

" Oh no! My fragrance! Quite strange that she knows my scent... Very strange.. ", I gasped in shocked. Then, I heard Emily saying, " SELENA, I MEAN RYANN!?!? ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME!?! ". Were my ears hearing the right thing at that time? It was impossible right? Maybe I was overreacting... But, no! I couldn't be! At first I thought it was a coincidence, but it could be true! I figured, that there was a high chance that Ryan and Selena could actually be the exact same person!

I knew in my head, that there was more than just excuses mainly from Ryan or Selena. I DEFINITELY knew that these 3 people ( Selena, Ryan, Emily ), were hiding something from me.. I swiftly stood up from my hiding spot, and asked with a confused tone, " Wait, what do you mean?!? Why is your friend saying things like " Selena, I mean Ryan "? I think I should be the one asking, Ryan, are you hiding something from me? ". I noticed Ryans face, frozed as usual. I looked at Emily, her face was spiralling with curiosities.

I kept a stern look, desperate to hear answers from these two. Ryan finally spoke up, " *COUGH COUGH* OMG WILLIAM! WHAT A COINCIDENCE! YOU'RE HERE! I TOLD YOU BEFORE, IT WAS ALR- ".

" ENOUGH LYING RYAN! ", I said with an angry tone.

" Ermm, is it just me... Or is there something fishy going on here... ", Emily continued to ease up the tension.

Both me and Emilys eyes were facing Ryan. Expecting to get answers.

Ryan spoke once more with a nervous tone,

" Alright, you want answers, fine. Here's the whole story. Emily, I'll tell you first. William came to my apartment because he wanted to return Selenas ID card. She dropped it on the way back here. Now she's asleep. AND NO, THERE WAS NO INTIMACY BETWEEN ME AND WILLIAM FOR YOUR INFORMATION! By the time you came, both of us were worried that if you saw us, we, well mostly I, worried that you might accidentally spread rumours of us having some sort of a relationship... I-I'm sorry! ".

Emily went in front of Ryan and gave him a big hug. She said, " It's alright, Ryan. You don't need to apologise! I'm someone who you can trust and rely on! I'll keep my mouth sealed! I promise! :) ".

I stood there, waiting patiently for my answers. Then, Ryans gaze caught my attention. He freed himself from Emilys hug. He looked at me and said, " Hmm, now it's your turn. "

He continued,

" William, from what you've just heard. It may be confusing at first but you'll soon get used to it. I'm sure you're aware that Emily and Selena are BFF'S. And of course, as the usual me, I intend to overhear a few things. For an example, Emily actually has a VERY VERY bad time on differentciating between me and Selena based on our names and physical appearance. If you don't believe me, ask the lady with the medical problem *points towards Emily with thumb* ".

I looked over at Emily, her eyes widened. She said, " HEYY! DUDE! DON'T EXPOSE ME!! DIDN'T PEOPLE EVER TEACH YOU HOW TO NOT EAVESDROP ON PEOPLES CONVERSATIONS! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S ABOUT MY MEDICAL PROBLEMS! HMPH! Well~ My truth has been exposed thanks to some Dumbledore here... CEO William, I hope you'll be able to let me keep my job! I'll be VERY grateful! *bows 90 degrees* ".

I felt stunned. " Looks like my conclusion was wrong... ", I thought. I then said, " Hmm, it's alright.. Emily, you can continue with your job and Ryan, sorry for all the misunderstanding. You must be stressed. Haha~ If I told you both that I honestly thought that Selena and Ryan were the exact same person, man, you guys might think I'm crazy! ".

I then noticed that both of them started to shiver again. Both of them said, " WHATTT PFFTTT! NO WAY! T-THAT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE HA-HA-HA-HAAA! ".

" *looks at watch* Well I have to go now. I have a meeting to attend soon. Ryan, you can get my schedule later at around 8am. *waves* See you both later! ", I said while walking towards the door.

* Emily and Ryan wave back *

Back to Ryan/Selenas POV :
Once I knew the coast was clear, I dropped my entire body on the floor, tears slowly coming out. Emily continued giving me a hug. I couldn't believe it... William had already guessed about me being the same person as my female side.

I said towards Emily, " *sniffs sniffs* Thanks Emily for saving me back there! You're a true life saver! ".

She then said, " It's alright! Really! And even though I'm still upset that you and my brother had secretly went out without me, it's totally fine. But, what are you gonna do now? William is already thinking about it.. ".

I gave her a certain look. I too thought about it. Then I said, " Well, let's just see what happens... For now, let's keep a close eye on William, just in case if he picks up on something.. ".

Right after I said that, in the corner of my eye, I noticed a young mans figure from my window. I looked at him and screamed in fear while pointing towards him! He soon realised that he had been discovered and immediately flead away. Me and Emily ran towards the window, he was no longer there. But then, Emily spotted the mysterious man running down in the streets.

I looked at the man closely, I saw him wearing a jacket with the sign or name " Robin ". I instantly had a flashback of the unknown message that I received a few weeks ago related to a guy name Robin.
I thought to myself, " Could the mystery man name Robin finally be solved? ".

Writers Note :
I'm done with this chapter YAYY! Also, I changed the way I'm writing from now on! I realised that I've been writing in such long paragraphs! My bad! I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)