Four

📖👉

Pov Jimin

Today I was going to Korea and I was fking nervous because mom told me I was going to live with someone from my class and it was a guy....

I haven't officially came out yet. Like I know I'm gay but the rest of the world doesn't but how big is the chance that he is also gay.

When we arrived at the airport we saw my plane was almost leaving. So I quickly said goodbye to my mom which wasn't without tears. And I ran to the right gate. I easily came trough the controls and got safely in to plane.

I put on some music and of course I choose my kpop Playlist. The plane started to rise and soon we were in the air. The person next to me canceled so I had two spots for myself.

My mom gave me the number of the woman I was going to live with and I thought that this would be the right moment to text her.

Jimin
Hello
I am now in my plane, I can't wait to arrive. Thanks for letting me stay with you.
Greatings Jimin

Miss Min
Hello darling
I also can't wait and so does my son
And no problem your totally welcome here
Can you maybe sent a picture of you so my son can pick you up when you arrive
Hugs and kisses
Miss Min

Jimin
Yeah of course

JiminYeah of course

Well this is me

Miss Min
Wow you're really handsome young man let me send a picture of my son so you know to who you have to go once you arrive

Miss MinWow you're really handsome young man let me send a picture of my son so you know to who you have to go once you arrive

Jimin
Well I can say the same about your son miss I bet he has his handsomeness from you.

Miss Min
Wow you are sure a well manured man

Jimin
Thank you
Well I am going to sleep now I will see you soon.

Miss Min
Yeah I bet it is really late there
Sleep well young man

Wow she is really sweet. And damn her son looks goooood now I'm even more excited and nervous.

________
Next chapter is doneee

Sorry if they are short I promise I will try to make them longer.

What do you think about the book so far let me knowww

Purple y'all💜💜
Byeee