Nine

📖👉

Pov Yoongi

When the next day arrived I dicided to stop caring what other people thought, Jimin is my boyfriend and the whole world can know.

We got out of bed and made ourself ready for school. On our way to school we walked hand in hand and when we arrived I felt Jimin wanting to let go, I squeezed his hand and smiled at him, he smiled back and we walked in the school.

People were staring at us but I didn't care, I looked at Jimin and saw him smiling bright which made me even happier. We saw the boys and walked up to them. "well hello love birds" Taehyung said and earned a slam on his head from Jin.

We all walked to class but on our way we saw him. I grabbed Jimin's hand tighter and walked straight past him.
"hey faggot, don't we say hello" he said and I just ignored him and kept walking.

He grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around. "i said something, react to me you bitch." he said and slapped my face. For a short time it all got black and when I Could see again I saw he had has hand wrapped around Jimin's neck.

"hey, I'm totally fine with you and me fighting but dont  you dare to lay a hand on my boyfriend" I screamed, he let's Jimin go who fell on the ground in pain. "your boyfriend huh? See you really are a faggot" he said and started walking my way.

"the only reason why you bully me is because you're afraid to come out yourself" I said and his expression changed. "I dont know what you're talking about" he said and I started laughing "you know the toilets are not quite sound proof" I said and he looked down.

I knew I found his weak spot. He looked up again and stared at me "you get away with it now but it is not over Min" he said and ran away. When he was away I looked around and saw everybody staring at me. I looked down and saw my friends calming Jimin down who was still in a lot of pain.

"Omg baby, I'm so sorry are you okay" I said and kissed Jimin. "it hurts hyung" Jimin said and pointed at his neck. I saw his handprints and blood streaming down. "i'll take you yo the nurse baby, guys go tell the teacher we'll be a little later." I said and carried Jimin to the nurse.

When we arrived Jimin had his eyes close, I thought he fell asleep but when he didn't wake up when I tried to I realised he passed out. I laid him on the bed and the school nurse came in. I told her he passed out and she started to get all kinds of supplies I guess.

"baby come on say something, don't leave me please. I'll tell my mom she can go to the principle so he can be suspended from school and won't bully us anymore. Please just wake up" I said and tears streamed down my face.

The nurse started to take care of the wound in Jimin's neck. When she was done Jimin still didn't wake up. "are you guys friends" the nurse asked "he is my boyfriend" i said and the nurse nodded "then I'll tell your teacher you can stay with him till he wakes up and when he wakes up you can both go home, take good care of him he really needs you now" I nodded and the nurse walked away.

When she was away Jimin finally opened his eyes. "omg baby hi how are you feeling" I said and kissed him. He started crying "what's wrong baby don't cry" "I had a nightmare that the bully hit you so hard you past away" he said and cried even harder. "I'll never leave you baby and about that bully I'll let my mom get him suspended it's okay if he hurts me but he crossed a line when he touched you" I said and hugged my boyfriend

The nurse came in again and asked Jimin a couple questions, then she told us to go home and rest. I called my mom since Jimin was still dizzy and had a hard time walking. My mom picked us up and drove us home.

I brought Jimin up to our room and laid him on my bed. "Yoongi, that guy really crossed a line now, whether you like it or not I'm going to the principle." my mom said and I told her it was okay and that I already was going to ask her that.

My mom drove of to school and Jimin and I spent the rest day in bed watching Disney movies and cuddling. Around 5 pm my mom came home again, I heard her come up and not long after my door went open.

"I have great news guys" she said "I didn't got him suspended" "I thought you said you had good news" i said "yeah I wasn't finished yet" my mom continued "I didn't hot him suspended I got him kicked of school, I wasn't the first one going to the principal bc of him" she said and made me and Jimin extremely happy.

"but there is more" my mom said and me and Jimin got curious "since he bullied you guys about being two boys in love the principle thought it would be a good idea to give the whole school a lesson about lgbtq +" she said which made me and Jimin even more excited "the lesson will be held in two days since you two got an extra day of to let Jimin heal totally" she finished her story and walked out.

Jimin hugged me "thanks hyung" he said "thanks for what" I asked "just thanks" he smiled and I letted it go. The most important thing was that he was gone forever now and that I had my presious boyfriend here in my arms.

______
So my goal for this chapter was to go over the thousand word which I succeeded I got 1014 words

I lowkey cried at this chapter because it was so sad. Even tho I made it up myself.

Jimin will be okay again there is nothing extremely wrong with his neck don't worry

Purple y'all💜💜
Byeee