Twenty Four

📖👉

Pov Jimin

The rest of the pregnancy is kinda boring so I'm gonna skip to the end

I'm already 5 days over time, and I'm so fking done with it now. I can't do anything at this point, I can't even put my shoes on since my belly is to big and I can't see my feet. Yoongi is really sweet and helps me with anything but I feel bad for him that with everything I wanna do I need his help. I also have to pee like every 5 mi-, oh wait a minute gotta pee be right back.

Okay I'm back so where were I. Oh yeah, I have to pee every 5 minutes because the baby is pushing on my bladder. I can't even walk normal, I litterly waddle like a penguin. "yoongiiii" I screamed. Yoongi immediately came running to me. "what's wrong sweetheart" he asked.

"I'm hungry" I said. "what do you want to eat" "yogurt with strawberries" he started walking to the kitchen. It's not like I don't want to do it myself, don't get me wrong if I could i would but I just simply can't.

Yoongi came back with my yogurt and placed it on the table just to bully me. "yoongssss" I started whining "you know damn well that I can't reach that" I said and he started laughing but then he did gave it to me. You know pregnancy can be handy. I have my own table to put my bowl of yogurt on.

I started eating but then got a little cramp. "oehh, I don't think the baby likes this" I said and Yoongi placed the bowl on the table. Around 10 minutes later I got another cramp. "aahhhh" I screamed in pain and Yoongi, who was doing something for his work, came running to me. "babe are you okay" he asked really worried. "yeah I'm fine just had a craaaaahhhh" I screamed again. "okay I'm calling the hospital. Yoongi dialed the hospital and started saying some things.

" congrats sir, your boyfriend is going into labor" I heard and my jaw drobbed but then I got another cramp and started screaming again. Yoongi hung up and looked at me. He tied my shoes and his own and we walked, well I waddled, out. "honey, we forgot the baby bag" I said and Yoongi ran back inside. A minute later Yoongi came out and puts me and the bag in the car. He also got in the car and drove off to the hospital.

During the ride I got more and more cramps and they also started getting heavier. Every time I would scream making Yoongi even more worried. If I knew this would hurt so much I wouldn't have started it. We finally arrived at the hospital, Yoongi checked us in and we were leeded to a room.

It was room 3, my favorite room so nothing could go wrong. Right?

Pov Yoongi

A doctor came in and checked up on Jimin, but then told us she couldn't do anything if Jimin's water hasn't broke yet. Suddenly a voice in my head remembered me that I had to let the guys know. So i went to our group chat.

You
We're in the hospital, Jimin is going into labor!!!

A cup of tae☕
Omg yesss we gonna have a niece guysss

Rapgod🙏💛
Congrats you guys

Eomma-Jin
And good luck

Kookie🍪
What does he need good luck for

Sunshine☀️
You're so innocent kook, giving birth hurts really really bad.

Kookie🍪
Ow.. Well good luck then.

"babe I got a lot of texts can you check them" Jimin asked. "that are the guys wishing you good luck I just told them it is time" "ow" Jimin said.