Twenty Two

👉

Jimin pov

Yoongi and I started our last day in Korea of with a doctors appointment. I was 4 months pregnant now and today we would find out the gender. Today we would have a gender reveal party. Last week my mom flew over to Korea so she could also join.

Once we arrived at the doctor we had to wait 15 minutes before we could come in the doctors office. Yoongi had to do the talking since he only spoke Korean. I was told to lay down and fell the cold gel again. By now I already felt it so many times it wasn't even that cold anymore. The doctor wrote the gender on a paper and handed it over to us.

We got in the car and drove to a party store. It was extremely hard not to look at the paper, knowing the gender of my baby was on it. We arrived at the store and Yoongi asked something in Korean. He handed the woman of the store the paper and she left, 5 minutes later she came back with a black balloon. Yoongi told me it was filled with pink or blue confetti depending on the gender.

We came home with the balloon and saw the house decorated in the style of a gender reveal party. It was so pretty, and because of that stupid pregnancy hormones I started crying.

There also was a chalk board that said boy or girl and under that you could leave what you thought it was gonna be

There also was a chalk board that said boy or girl and under that you could leave what you thought it was gonna be. I choose girl and Yoongi boy. We went up to our room and changed into the color of the gender we thought it was gonna be. So did everyone else.

We headed down and started partying. We did all kinds of games, we started with eating baby food and guessing what flavor it was. And damn those were gross. I already felt pity for my baby. Then we all had to change the diaper of a doll blindfolded, and we all brought baby pictures of ourselves and had to guess who was who.

Then it was time to reveal the gender of our baby, everyone got around the balloon me and Yoongi both held a pin and then everybody started counting down.

5

4

3

2

1

It's a girl!!!! Everybody screamed and my world stopped, I was so happy

It's a girl!!!! Everybody screamed and my world stopped, I was so happy. I kissed Yoongi as tears streamed down my face. I got hugs from everybody and we partied the rest of the day.

That night we all went out for dinner, just the boys like old times. Jin choose a restaurant and drove us there. Once we arrived and checked in we were leaded to our table by a Ober. We all sat down, me next to Yoongi, Hoseok next to him, next to Hoseok sat Namjoon and Jin and next to Jin said Jungkook and Taehyung making Tae sitting next to me.

We ordered and started talking, the food arrived and we started eating but then Jin made one of his leJINdary dad jokes making Jungkook spit out the coke he had in his mouth only to cause the rest to laugh even harder. I looked around the table and saw my amazing crackhead friends. I actually didn't want to leave but knew we had to for our jobs.

We all finished dinner and Jin drove us back home. We all immediately headed to our rooms since we had a really long day. Once we were in bed Yoongi fell asleep in no time, but I didn't fall asleep. The baby was kicking like crazy and while I t normally felt amazing it now hurtled super bad. I tried waking Yoongi up but he kept sleeping. Tears forming in my eyes from the pain.

After 30 minutes I finally managed to wake Yoongi up. He saw me crying and panicked immediately. "are you okay babe, is the baby alright, what's wrong" he started asking me. "she is kicking me but it hurts really bad" I said sobbing. Yoongi hugged me and said shooting words. But apparently I cried this hard that I woke up the others.

They all came in and asked me what was wrong. I told them the problem and the all cuddled me which made me calm again, the baby also stopped kicking and the pain went away. I tolded the guys I was okay again and they left to their own rooms.

"are you really okay sweetie" Yoongi asked and I nodded. We laid down and both fell asleep.

_______
I litterly have nothing to say so

Purple y'all💜💜
Byeee