Thirteen

📖👉

Pov Yoongi

Today is officially the worst day ever. I hate this day. It sucks. Let me tell you why.

Today is the day the love of my life leaves to fking America. I just can't let him go now, I need that guy in my life.

So it all started this morning. We woke up and everything looked normal. I had my boyfriend next to me, we cuddled and got down to eat breakfast. We both didn't realise the day but then I looked at the calander.

"babe" I said with a sad tone. "what's wrong babe" Jimin said worried. "look at the date" Jimin looked at his phone and also realised. "shit" he mumbled. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. "I'll make sure you have a quality last day" he smiled. Damn I'm gonna miss that smile.

We got dressed and already packed his stuff. Then we got out and walked to the beach, the place we got official. After that we got to the playground, our first 'date'. We also went to the movies, a horror just like the first time. By the time the movie ends, we had two hours till Jimin's plane would leave.

We walked home and shared memories of the past 2 months. When we arrived home my mom was waiting for us. Jimin's stuff ready to go. I hated the view of this. It made me realise that this is really it.

We all loaded his stuff in the car and my mom drove us to the airport. We were both in the back, cuddling and kissing. When we arrived at the airport we got out and loaded Jimin's stuff out. We walked to the right gate, number 3 his favorite number. We were totally quiet since we were both to sad to talk.

Once we arrived at the gate I looked Jimin deep in his eyes. Tears forming with both of us. We kissed deep and with a lot of love. Tears streaming down our faces. He was the first to break the kiss. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm gonna m-miss you s-so 'm-much" he said and we both started crying even harder.

I looked behind me and saw my mom in tears. Jimin signaled at her to give him a hug. "thank you so much for the past two months you made me feel like I was home" he said and my mom broke down. We all got in a groups hug and cried it out. When we realised Jimin had only 30 minutes left. He looked at us once again.

"make sure to visit me babe." he said and smiled. "I'll be there sooner than you can think" I said and pulled him in one last kiss. He started walking away, he turned around one more time to wave but then really disappeared. Once he was out of sight I broke down. I cried so hard, waterfalls fell out my eyes. My mom pulled me in a hug.

We walked to the car and on our way back the only thing I could do was stare at my background on my phone and cry softly.

When we got home I immidiatly walked to my room

When we got home I immidiatly walked to my room. I felt so empty without him around. He was with me 24/7 for the past 2 months and now he was gone and I didn't knew when I would see him again.

The next week I didn't came out of bed, I didn't go to school, I didn't join dinner with my parents, and every time someone called or text me I looked if it was Jimin, if not I didn't respond. I got a message when he landed with his plane but he was really busy and well yeah that God damn time difference.

I heared a knock on my door but didn't respond to it. The person knocked again and I still didn't feel like awnser. The door opened and the guys stood there. "dude we haven't heared from you the whole week" Namjoon said. "you look like a mess" hoseok said. "my babyyy" Jin said and hugged me. Once his arms were around me I broke down again. I cried my eyes out. All the guys got around me now and hugged me tight.

"it's okay hyung we're here for you" Jungkook said. "we don't you call him" Taehyung said and I looked at the time. I saw it was still early so that meant ig was not that late in America yet. I picked my phone and hot to my contacts.

My everything❤️💎🌟

"I don't know if I can do it guys" i said. "of course you can, after all he is still you're boyfriend." Tae said and gave me enough confidence to call him.

(jimin Yoongi)

Hey babe

Hello baby

Omg I'm so glad you called I miss you so so much

I miss you to baby I didn't came out of bed all week

The guys left and me and Jimin talked for hours

"Yoongi dinner is ready"

Baby I have to go sadly it must be late with you also.

It is but it's okay I have a day of tomorrow and talking with you is way better than sleeping

I love you babe

I love you two

Bye bye

Byeee

Call end

I got down and ate dinner with my parents for the first time since Jimin left. Talking with him made me extremely happy. I was going to call him all day from now on.

_______
Damn this chapter is depressing. I didn't cried tho😢😢 who am I kidding. I cried so hard.

Thing are gonna be more depressing but in a few chapters it will get happy again dont worry.

Purple y'all💜💜
Byeee