Eight

📖👉

Pov Yoongi

2 weeks later

Today is the day I'm finally asking Jimin to be my boyfriend. I have the whole plan in my head. The guys helped me set everything up.

When we woke up I surprised him with breakfast on bed. We didn't have to go to school today so we can take things slow.

We dressed up and I took Jimin to the movies, he really wanted to see the lion king so I took him there.

The whole movie we held hands not caring if people saw. I took him a little closer and we cuddled during the movie.

When the movie was finished I took him to lunch. We ate Korean BBQ because he always wanted to taste that.

After that we went to the park and got on the swings like the first time we were here. We stayed here till 4.00 pm and then I told him to get in the car I blindfolded him and drove to the beach.

When we arrived I took him to the place the guys set up and it was beautiful. We fond a cave and putted a nicely decorated table in it, Jin made dinner because he could acctualy cook.

The cave was decorated with lights and candles and paper hearts. It was extremely romantic.

(this is what the cave looked like but then with all the things I just said)

"can I finally take the blindfold off now" jimin asked, I laughed and took the blindfold off. Jimin's jaw dropped "omg hyung this is so beautiful" Jimin said with tears in his eyes

"and it is all for you baby" I said and me being a gentleman I shove his chair back so he could sit down.

We started eating but Jimin still didn't knew why I did all of this. "hyung I really enjoyed this day and I love how you found this cave and decorated and all but why" he asked
I looked him deep in his eyes and started talking

"Jimin. Ever since I heard there was a guy my age going to live with us I was extremely happy, and then my mom send me your picture so I could pick you up and I couldn't stop staring at it. And then you arrived at the airport and I swear I immidiatly fell in love with you. Then that kiss came and it just felt so right, and a couple days later you asked me if we were in a relationship and I told you I needed time to ask you properly. Ever since then I started planning on this and now we're here with this beautiful sunset and this beautiful man I have in front of me and there is only one more thing I have to ask. Park Jimin, will you be my boyfriend."

"yes, yes of course I will" Jimin said with tears streaming down his face. We both stood up and Jimin flew around my neck we kissed and it was not I needy kiss it was a passionate kiss and it was full of love.

Suddenly we heard clapping behind us, we turned around and saw all the guys with teary eyes. They all hugged us and we enyoyed dinner together.

When we came home my parents sat on the couch I walked up in front of them holding Jimin's hand and said "mom, dad, I want you guys to meet my boyfriend Jimin" my mom started screaming histericaly "omg you guys I'm so happy for you" she said and hugged us both. My dad smiled and said congratulations and to Jimin he said "take good care of him" "always" Jimin responded and they hugged each other.

My and Jimin went up to our room and started kissing. We both agreed we would save the rest for later. We got into bed and cuddled and later fell asleep, Jimin, my beautiful boyfriend, in my arms. Nothing and Nobody could ruin this. He was mine and I was his. Forever.

_________
Omg I actually melted while writing this chapter its so cute I'm so happy on how it turned out.

But the happiness won't last long

So prepare

Purple y'all💜💜
Byeee