Eighteen

📖👉

Pov Jimin

10 years later

Lately I started feeling really sick, I threw up after every meal and it sucked.

We were currently sitting on the couch watching a movie when I started to feel sick again. I ran to the toilet and let it all out. Yoongi ran after me and rubbed my back.

"okay babe just let it all out, it'll be over soon" his words were really calming and sounded so sweet. I finished throwing up and brushed my teeth to get rid of the bad taste. "babe we should see a doctor this can't be good" Yoongi said and I nodded. We made an appointment for tomorrow and got into bed.

The next day I woke up at 6 am because I had to throw up again. It woke Yoongi up and he comforted me like he always did. Gosh I really have the best boyfriend ever.

We made ourself ready for the doctor and got in the car. During the ride I felt sick again. "are you okay babe you look really pale." Yoongi said and I shook my head. Yoongi pulled over, I opened my door and everything came out again. Once I finished I got into the car again and we drove to the doctor.

When we arrived we checked in and waited in the waiting room." Mr park" the doctor called and me and Yoongi walked into his office. I explained about the past couple of weeks and the doctor told me to lay down and pull up my shirt. I did what I was told. "this might be a little cold" the doctor said and the I felt a cold gel on my stomach. After a couple minutes the doctor wiped it away and told me I could sit up again.

We got in the seats and the doctor spoke "congratulations, you are pregnant" he said and my jaw dropped, so did Yoongi's. We looked at each other and tears formed in our eyes. We hugged and kissed each other and then looked at the doctor again. We thanked him and walked out.

Once we got home I looked at the sonogram we got. There it is, our little baby. I felt Yoongi's hand on my shoulders, I looked up and saw him smiling at the sonogram. "what you think it is gonna be babe." I said. "oh uhm idk I'm happy with everything but I think a boy" he said and sat down next to me. "and you" "my mommy feeling tells me it is gonna be a girl"

The rest of the night we spent talking to each other and the baby. When we got into bed I felt sick again. I ran towards the toilet and threw up. But this time it felt different, it felt less worst since I know why I'm throwing up. Because in 7 months me and Yoongi will have a baby!!!

_________
Sorry for the short chapter guys, I promise I will make them longer.

But

They're pregnant!!!!!!!!

You already know what it is gonna be and the name and stuff but that doesn't matter.

Purple y'all💜💜
Byeee