Thank You!

An Angel's Kiss has finally come to an end and I have to tell you guys. . . I am so, so grateful to you all. For your support, for your love, and for everything. This story was one of my firsts and was the first story to get 3.9k views. I am so happy and I just love you all so much. I can't even explain it but. . . I just love you all so, so much :,V 

I have to say that I don't think my style of writing is good or that my stories are good either. . . And to see that all of you actually LOVED this story just makes my heart go BOOM BOOM a million times over and over. I'm not confident when I write, I gotta admit it one way or another, but all of the support and love that this story got from you all just made me actually feel confident to write stories like this and. . . I am so grateful, I love you. 

You all are so wonderful :( 

So, all I gotta say is that I love you and that all of you are beautiful angels that shine as bright as stars and can spread your angel wings as far as you want to reach that one dream you've always wanted to reach.

I know you guys want a sequel and to be honest. . . ME TOO SIS!!!

I'm already planning on it XD I got the storyline and everything ready for you all, just gimme time to write it since I've been VERY, VERY, VERY BUSY. I just have to tell you that you'll probs shed more tears than the tears you shed while reading this story 'cause. . . A lot has happened between these two certain characters that seemed so, so perfect for each other in this story.

Just stay tooned for the upcoming sequel my angels, it'll come, I promise.

Well, that's all my angels :D 

REMEMBER THAT:

I PURPLE YOU

I WANT YOU TO SPREAD YOUR WINGS

I WANT YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE A STAR AND THAT YOU ALSO SHINE AS BRIGHTLY AS ONE

AND JUST WANT YOU ALL TO BE SAFE CAUSE I LOVE YOU :V