An Angel's Kiss pt. 2: Broken Souls

An Angel'ss Kiss Sequel: Broken Souls

Plot idea----->    You remember Beomgyu and Yeonjun right? That one perfect pair? Ha, lol didn't work out sis! Their differences really kicked in and tore them apart, filling their hearts with bitter disappointment and regret coming from Beomgyu

Plot idea----->    You remember Beomgyu and Yeonjun right? That one perfect pair? Ha, lol didn't work out sis! Their differences really kicked in and tore them apart, filling their hearts with bitter disappointment and regret coming from Beomgyu. He really thought Yeonjun was better was than that, he really did. Anyways, both of them were certain that they wouldn't see each other ever again. . . Until destiny--The same one that had tore them apart-- decides to butt in and unite them once again as they try to fix their past mistakes.

I finally got an idea for how I want the story to be like and have some ideas for the upcoming chapters, But you know. . . School is a thing and I still have to write at least one or two chapters of the story so I can keep up with the updates so you guys don't have to wait too long.  Thanks to this. . . The story probably won't get published until December of 2019 or January of 2020.

I know it's a bit annoying to wait so long, but I think it would be really nice if you decided to leave a vote to support the upcoming continuation and  just visit for time to time during December and January to see if the story has finally been posted.

This has been a great happy and lovely journey for me and my humble writing skills, I am very thankful for all of you angels that showed me love and support as I wrote An Angel's Kiss. I love you ^3^