• Chapter 7 •

I shall go away from a few days from now. I can't help but feel a little down. Is it because of Y/n? It might be, or it's just really a feeling? Anyways, I was still at Y/n's room. I had told her father that I already saw her and he commanded his soldiers to stop the search. I am now ather room looking after her. Her face was so peaceful and soft. I wonder how I would feel if her lips were on mine- wait what?! Goodness! How could I imagine that. It's such an inappropriate thing. Shaking my head, I glanced over Y/n to see her staring at me. I flinced at surprise.

"Y-you're awake?!"

"Yeah dum dum," she giggled making me smile.

"So. . . . How have you been?"

"Better, I guess, but I'm still sad"

"Smile"

"What?"

"I said 'smile', you look prettier" I gave Y/n a warming smile which she also returned back.

"Hey"

"Hmm?"

"I-I love you" my eyes widen at what she said. She returned my feelings for her. This is unbelievable. "But, I know you don't love me back" I walked closer until we were now half meter apart, I then took her chin and said something I hadn't said to anyone.

Y/n's POV

"Even if we're not meant to be with each other, even if I will be married, I love you too, ich liebe dich auch" said Roderich then kissed me. My eyes were wide as he did that action, but after a second of two I kissed back with tears on my eyes. This feeling wan unbelievable. So realistic. I must be dreaming. After like a forever wi finally pulled out from the kiss. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Liebe, don't cry. I shall come back for you"

"A-are you sure?"

"Of course liebe."

"I love you and promise me that you'll come back"

"I love you too and I promise to come back" glomping at him, I hugged him and listened to The Sound of His Heartbeat.

***

Yay the story is finished!!! Hope ya enjoyed it^^

I lied