• Chapter 20 •

"It's just..... problems?"

"Eh? What kind?"

"Lovelife." I gotta say, you were a little jealous about that. You knew what he will say next since advance ka magisip.

***

"Huh?"

"Vhy am I even telling jou zhis? Jou're drunk, do jou have someone wizh jou?"

"Ahahahaha~ Yeeeaaaaaahhhh~ There she iiissss~" You pointed at Elizza who was heading toward you two. Elizza noticed Roderich and smiled.

"Hello there Rod, how's it going with little miss L/n, eh? You trying to do something." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively which earned a glared from the male beside you. You, not really caring about anything, slung your arm around Roderich that made him move a little.

"Don't take my maaaan Ellll! He's miiinnneee~" She just giggled while and looked at the brunette who looked like he was about to burst because of the amount of red in his face.

"She's totally drunk. Ahahaha, I need a pic! Stay right there!" Elizza took out her phone and snapped a picture of the both of you, making him blush in I don't know what. "There, I'll show thus to her and this tomorrow. She's totally gonna explode ahahahahaha!" This girl can be really loud sometimes, even my ears hurt because of her. Anyways,

"What are you gonna tell who?~" You suddenly asked.

"Oh nothing."

"Elizza, don't. I swear I'll kill jou."

"Can you?~" A growl escaped his lips, he tried getting out of your grasp but failed miserably and just sighed. He just glared at the peralian girl.

"Shut up!"

"Oh, so you're now a tsundere?" Another growl came from his lips.

"Aaahhhhh~ Wow, you look like my crush teehee~" You suddenly spoke, looking at Roderich. You kinda forgot he's him. Giggling, Elizza pinched your cheeks.

"Aawwwww~ And who's that crush of yours?"

"He he he, I don't know~ He just looks like this dude, ahahahaha(forgive me) so handsome~" You touched Roderich's cheeks, making him blush. Then you did something unexpected. You............. (dun dun duuuuuuun)

This book is discontinued, I always have writers block, I'm sorry. Bqii baii.......... T^T

Jk

~Continuation~

You kissed him! Yes fucking hell you did! His face was red as hecc and Elizza there had wide eyes but took her phone out to take a picture. And then you passed out, falling to the bar floor and snored. Meanwhile you left Roderich with wide eyes and a deep blush.

"'Never thought that would happen, I gladly got a picture. I should send it to Kiku. Maybe he'll have another idea for a manga." Elizza started, staring at you who was sleeping at the floor. She then looked at the blushing male, "Don't you think?" She said, wiggling her brows suggestively.

"Don't jou dare!" He answered, still blushing. The peralian tapped something to her phone and smirked evilly,

"Too late Rod~"

"I hate jou."

"Love ya too, anyways, I think we need to go. Don't you want to kiss your 'liebe' goodbye?" The Austrian rolled his eyes and picked you up(daaaannggg China oil T^T) and kissed your forehead.

*click*

"Happy now?"

"More than happy! My bestie finally got a boyfriend!"

"I am not her boyfriend!"

"Can you carry her to my car?"

"Ja, ja, vhatever jou say."

***