Chapter 3 'Hangout?'

Laney's POV

I woke up to a pounding on my door. I groaned and threw my pillow at the door.

"What?" I groan yelled.

"It's Sam! Do you wanna hangout?" He shouted through the door.

"Give me some time!" I groaned getting up. I heard his feet scurry away. I got up and hopped in my shower really quick and dried my hair. I straightened it and threw my bikini on under my shorts and tank. I applied little makeup and walked out of my room. I walked downstairs to see Sam on the couch eating cereal.

"Where are we going?" I asked taking a spoonful of his food. He smack my hand away as I scarfed it down, almost choking.

"I thought we could go to the mall or something, or you could show me around town since I heard you went yesterday," he suggested.

"Okay, let's go to the mall first!" I said pulling my Vans on. He got up and put his bowl in the sink and grabbed his shoes. He chucked them on and told our mom we were leaving. Dad was at work, once again.

I hopped in the passenger seat of his car and he got in the drivers seat.

"Wait I forgot my purse!" I said opening the car door. I ran inside and grabbed my purse that was on the kitchen table.

"Have a good time!" My mother smiled as I headed back out the door.

"We will!" I said closing the door behind me. I skipped out to the car and got back in. I threw my purse on the ground and he pulled out of the driveway.

"Here we are," Sammy said parking the car. I snatched my purse from the ground and swung my door opened. I slammed it shut and I heard the click of the car locking. I walked to Sammy's side and we walked in.

I went to this girly store and Sammy stayed outside while I picked out a few tops and shorts. I got a nice sweatshirt too.

"Get everything you wanted?" Sammy said getting up from the bench he was on.

"Yep! You can pick a store now!" I piped up. He went to a store that had mostly tanks and board shorts. He got some clothes too and he even got some new sandals.

"I'm hungry!" I groaned.

"Let's go to the food court," he chuckled shaking his head.

We walked to the food court and I heard my phone ding, indicating I got a text.

Wesley- I see you ;)

Me- That's not creepy at all haha

Wesley- Look ahead.

I looked up and sure enough him, Drew, and little awkward Keaton were standing there waving.

"They waving at you?" Sammy whispered pointing at them.

"I think so," I giggled waving back. They made their way over to us and Keaton gave me a big grin.

"You should come hang with us!" Keaton begged. I looked at Sammy.

"Go ahead," he sighed.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna leave you hanging."

"Go," he chuckled.

"I promise I'll make it up to you!" I gave him a hug and peck on the cheek. I handed him my bags so he could take them home.

"Don't ever kiss me in public and we'll call it even," he gave me a disgusted look wiping his cheek. I just giggled and walked away with the boys.