Chapter 15 'I love you not'

Laney's POV

We have a long car ride ahead of us to Florida where our cruise is leaving. We all loaded up our luggage and we are on our way to pick Wesley up now. I ran up to his door and he opened it before I could knock. I grabbed one of his bags and he got his big one.

"I'm gonna miss you guys! I wish I could go!" Keaton whined from behind us.

"Sorry Keaters! Next time!" Laraine walked out and talked to my parents as we put Wesley's luggage in the back as well. Sammy and Andrea were in the two middle seats, so we got the back. Wesley said goodbyes and we took off. I leaned on Wesley's shoulder and plugged in my headphones.

"Lane! We're stopping to eat get your ass up!" I heard Sammy yell.

"Sammy watch your mouth around-" I looked around and I was the only one in the car.

"Where's-"

"He had to pee really bad, but come on." I got out and walked into a McDonalds with Sammy. Our parents were ordering, so Andrea must be in the bathroom as well. I walked over to them and ordered. Wesley joined me after he ordered and sat across from me. We were sitting at a separate table from my family.

"Sorry I slept on you, that must've been uncomfortable."

"Nah, it's fine. I'm used to it." He shot me a wink and popped a fry in his mouth. He held one up towards me and I opened my mouth so he could put it in. He got ketchup all over the corner of my lips and smirked. I looked over at the table my family was at and no one was looking. He winked and gave me a little kiss, making the ketchup wipe away. I giggled and shoved some fries in his mouth.

We left and headed on the road again.

"About 4 more hours kiddos," my dad said. We all groaned and tried to go back to sleep. I played on my phone for awhile and finally ended up sleeping again. I woke up to everyone getting out of the car except Wes. He was sleeping too. I gently shook him and he jolted awake.

"We're here babe," I whispered giggling.

"Ugh, okay I guess that means I have to get up." He groaned and stretched out a bit. We got out and my parents were getting the luggage to go through security. We went and helped them and then we each got our ticket. We started to board the ship and go to our rooms on the ship. My mom and dad were sharing, Sammy and Andrea were sharing, and Wesley and I were sharing. We started to follow my parents down to our hallway where our rooms were. They were very tight packed and there was only one bed in each room.

"Hope you don't mind we have to sleep in the same bed," I laughed putting my suitcase on a shelf in the room.

"You're nasty, so yes I do mind." I acted hurt and pouted.

"I'm kidding Lay," he chuckled and I flopped back on our bed. I covered my face with the blanket and hid myself from him. I felt the bed dip, meaning he sat beside me. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I was being sat up. He pulled the blanket off of me and chuckled. He connected his lips to mine and I kissed back instantly. It was rougher than usual. He aggressively pushed me back on the bed so he was hovering over me. I've never seen this side of him, I kind've like it. He was kissing my neck, not too rough though so he didn't leave a mark. I was biting my lip trying to resist my urge to moan. His hands roamed my body and when he met my lips again the moan slipped out.

He must've liked it because he smirked into our kiss. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and we were in a heated make out session. His hands traveled down to the hem of my shirt but I pulled away from him.

"Sorry," he mumbled sitting upright.

"It's okay, I just don't think I'm completely ready yet. Especially with my parents right next door," I giggled fixing myself.