Chapter 11 'What Do You Feel?'

Wesley's POV

I woke up holding Laney, and it felt so amazing. I was so happy to call her my girlfriend. She was still peacefully sleeping, her head resting on my chest. Her eyes started to flutter open she I shifted from under her. She opened her eyes and just stared up at me.

"Morning," she sighed in a sexy morning voice.

"Morning," I growled almost.

"I don't wanna get upppp," she groaned.

"Me either," I chuckled. We ended up falling back asleep and cuddling until around noon. We both got up, but stayed in bed for while.

"Hey Laney, don't feel like you have to answer this, or get offended, but what did you mean last night when you said you feel normal again when you're around me?" I asked. She got panicky and I felt bad.

"I-uh-I don't think I'm ready to tell anyone that yet," she stuttered.

"It's okay, when you're ready, I'll be here," I smiled. She gave me a small peck on the cheek and blushed.

"Thanks, it means a lot," she said. We went downstairs and got some lunch. We got cleaned up and everything for the day. Laney was wearing some of my sweats and one of my sweatshirts. She looked cute.

"My dad just texted me, I have to go." Laney piped up while we were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Okay, I'll take you," I offered. She nodded and ran up to my room to get her suit and clothes.

"Shit, I'm still wearing your clothes!" She hissed.
"It's okay, keep them, they look better on you anyways," I chuckled.

"Thanks, I'll clean them and get them back to you soon," she nervously looked around. We walked out the door and drove to her house. We arrived in her driveway and before she got out of the car she leaned over and gave me a tiny, but affectionate peck on the lips. It still left a tingle on my lips. I pulled out of her driveway and went home to have a lazy day.

Laney's POV

I walked inside after I left Wesley's car and my mom and dad and Andrea were sitting in the living room.

"Hey guys," I smiled plopping down next to my mom.

"Hey sweetie, did you have fun?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, a lot of fun," I replied.

"Are those....his clothes?" My dad asked in a disgusted tone.

"Yes, but I'm only wearing them because I only had my swimsuit and need some extra clothes," I explained.

"Oh, well you should've brought an extra pair," he said in a more calming tone.

"I know, I will next time. I didn't think about it," I said.

"Next time?" My dad chuckled jokingly. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. Andrea must've followed me because she was trailing right behind me when I reached my room.

"So, tell me all about it!" She gasped. I told her everything, how he took me to dinner, and asked me out. She didn't seem shocked at all when I told her we were dating.

"I knew you guys would date. When you were talking to him that first night of their concert, the way you looked at him, I could tell you had the hots for him," she winked.

"Of course you did," I rolled my eyes playfully. We talked a little bit longer and she finally left. I decided to go tell Sammy and see what he said. I went to his room and ignored knocking on his door. I walked in and he was sitting at his desk working on something.