Chapter 52 'Bora Bora'

Laney's POV

"Babe! Did you get my suitcase? I put it by the door," I hollered down the stairs at Wesley. We're leaving for our flight to Bora Bora in less than two hours, and we still need to take Trent and Koda to my Mom and Dad's. Just a couple days ago he said his first words! They were 'Hi Mom', and it was the most adorable thing ever! It brought me to tears. We decided to wait until Wesley's tour was over until we went, and Trent and I did end up going to a couple shows.

"Yes, Lane. I have everything loaded except what you're packing of Trent's right now. Please stop worrying and clam down," he assured.

"I'm sorry! I just don't want to leave Trent for a whole week with us being that far away, and right after he started talking," I admitted, walking down the stairs with the stuff I packed for Trent.

"It'll be okay baby. We can call them when we aren't busy doing whatever, and he's in good hands."

"And what exactly do you think we're going to be busy doing? Because I know I'm going to be tanning and at the beach, not having any time for any sort of funny business," I innocently giggled.

"We'll see about that one. You'll be begging for me after you see me shirtless, just like last time," he winked, turning around and walking out the door with Trent. I grabbed the rest of our bags and locked up the house. I put the stuff in the back seat since the trunk was full and hopped in the passenger seat. I smiled back at Trent and waved. Koda was sitting by him, laying down on the seat beside Trent.

"Hi Mom," he struggled to spit out.

"Hi baby," I said back. He did a little giggle and hid his face in his hands. When we pulled in the driveway my mom was already outside waiting for us. She rushed to the back door so she could get Trent out. I got his stuff and took it inside.

"Bye Trent! We'll see you in a week," I told him.

"Bye Mom," he tried to say.

"Awe, Wes! Do we have to leave him," I sighed.

"Yes, let's go babe. We're gonna miss our flight."

"Just wait," I said. I talked to Trent for a little longer, trying to get him to say Dad. I think Wes is a little jealous that I taught him to say Mom and not Dad.

"Wesley! Come here for a sec. It'll only take a little bit!" When he was in view I made him say bye to Trent.

"Bye Dad," he said as best as he could.

"Awe, I'll see you in a week buddy," he cooed, "But we have to go now," he urged motioning towards the door. We said goodbye to Koda, and then I followed him out to the car. My dad was in the back so he could drive our car back home.

We got to the airport fairly quick and boarded our flight soon after we arrived. When we took our seats and got settled, I fell asleep leaning on Wesley's shoulder.

______________Bora Bora_____________

We got to our suite about two hours ago, and we mostly laid around since we were a little jet lagged. Wesley insisted we do something tonight, and not just stay at our suite, so I ordered a couples massage. I figured we could both use some relaxation time, and what's more relaxing than a massage?

"Can we go swimming for a little bit? The beach looks so gorgeous," I asked Wesley.

"If you want to. You don't have to get my permission," he chuckled.

"I just want to do stuff together. It's our honeymoon Wes," I said.

"I know, I know. I'll go with you, only if you wear this," he winked, pulling my bikini out of my suitcase.