Chapter 26 'Promise?'

Laney's POV

I woke up and looked next to me seeing Wesley's naked body. I looked down at my own and I suddenly remembered all of last nights events. It was no doubt, the best night of my life. I felt a little sore today though. I felt him shuffle around next to me and I pulled the blanket close to me, so my body wasn't exposed. He lifted his head up and smiled over at me, with his eyes still crinkled from his slumber.

"Morning Lay," he said, his voice cracking since he just woke up. His voice was deep and raspy right now, it was honestly just hot.

"Good morning Wes."

"I'll be right back," he said getting up, not even caring to cover himself. He grabbed his boxers and went to the bathroom. I took this as a chance to get some clothes on, so I found Wesley's shirt and pulled it on along with my undergarments.

Wesley came back out with just his boxers on. His hair was every which way, so I didn't even want to know what mine looked like. He scooted back under the blankets and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He planted a kiss on my cheek, and I could smell his freshly cleaned breath. He didn't say anything about last night yet, and I began to worry. Was I not good enough? Did I not give him what he wanted? He was probably used to more experienced girls.

"Wesley?"

"Mhm, what Lay?" He mumbled into my hair. I thought about it for a second, and decided not to ask him.

"Never mind."

"What is it?" He asked lifting his head up. I shook my head no as if to tell him nothing, but he gave me a pleading look.

"What was it?"

"It's just- I don't know. I guess I'm just nervous about what you thought of last night."

"Why? Laney, I love you so much, and last night couldn't have gone more perfect."

"You're just used to more experienced girls, and it was my first time. I didn't know if I was good enough," I sighed embarrassed.

"Lane," he chuckled. "Don't ever think you're not good enough. You're the first girl I've ever loved, you'll always be good enough babe," he assured. "I was more worried about what you thought of last night."

"What I thought of last night? Last night was the best night of my entire life. I am so glad you were my first time. It was perfect for me."

"I hope to be more than just your first," he winked squeezing me tighter in his grip.

"Wesleyyyyy!" I groaned. He just giggled girlishly. He kissed my head and released his tight grip, but still keeping his grip on me.

"What do you want to do today?"

"We need to do something fun, but not extreme because I'm kind of sore," I giggled embarrassed. He gave me a cheeky grin after I said that. He knew what he had done to me, and he was proud of it.

"How about we go to the Carnival at the pier? Or we could even drive to Disneyland?"

"I love Disneyland! I used to go all the time growing up, but we stopped since we had to keep moving! I'd love to go!"

"Disneyland it is," he chuckled. "We better get ready now then," he sighed. I gave him a whine, not wanting to. He just yanked at my arm insisting I get up. I gave in and got up following him downstairs. I walked ahead of him while he pulled some shorts on. I felt a hand smack the bottom of my butt, making me jump.

"Did I tell you that you look so fucking sexy in my shirt?"

"No you didn't, but now is not the time to either," I taunted playfully. He laughed to himself and scooted me down the stairs. He started to get some bowls out from the cabinet and put food in them. I sat at the bar on a stool watching every detail in the way he moves.