vlog 11: highway to hell

l̷̢̩͖̯̈́̃͂̏͛͋̚o̴̯̮͓̮̫̭̼̒ą̶͇͓̺̳̳͚̳͖̼̀̇̈́̚͝d̵͈̗̠͔̹͕̰͍̜͓͋̅̎͛̀̉ï̶̱̲̦̖̈́͛͂̀n̸̝̮̝̅͗͑͐̆g̷̢̪̘̥̑̇̎͒̓͝͝ ̷̦̯͎̰̄d̸̨̢̳̳̳̹͙̭̯͛͠ͅi̷͍̖̳̲͓̹̥̔̓͜ș̷̯̘̺̜̦͎̐̑͆̌̈́c̴̢͉͔̬̜̱̼̠͓͎̊̄͋͝

. . .

𝚟𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝟷𝟷:
𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

    "run!" jeon, who's hand tightens around taehyung, pulls harshly on him

    "run!" jeon, who's hand tightens around taehyung, pulls harshly on him. the water has reached the top ground, flowing out in a silent stream of blood and chunks of unknown human anatomy.

     jeon feels fifteen again, running away from something. only this time he hasn't stolen a pack of ramen, and the police isn't on his tail; but man eaters. he doesn't know where to go, what direction is safe, who to seek. he only has kim, who's tripping and scrambling behind him, a look of pure horror on his face. he can't make fun of him, the raven probably looks as terrified.

     kim was slowing him down, and while his instincts told him to let go and save his own skin, a fist sized organ kept telling him to not let go. the people who managed to get out of the subway were still running besides them, bleeding, some missing parts of their skin. "hey wait! don't close!" jeon waves at a person who's caught on to what's going on.

said person turns to look at them, but they see what's behind them and proceeds to close the door. shit, he continues dragging kim, taking a sharp turn around a building, trying to open any doors he could see. "fuck, kim, we're fucking screwed," jeon bangs his fist on the brick wall, but quickly silences himself by dragging kim behind a trash toter. "don't move."

     taehyung's eyes widen when he hears the zombie approach. he can hear its spine chilling growl of hunger, and it makes him clutch onto jeon even more. their bodies are pressed up against the wall, noses touching as they try to hide themselves. taehyung is too caught up in his fear to notice the proximity, how they're inches apart. but jeon, despite the danger lurking around behind the toter, can feel kim's breath on his lips, the heat emitting from his honey colored skin. his eyes can't stop looking at his heart shaped lips, how the bottom one is being bitten in fear.

     it's no lie he finds kim handsome, he always has. but his prejudice against the wealthy has always blocked his thoughts. kim was nothing more than a rich kid with no hardships. he could solve his problems with money and move onto the next thing in his life. jeon had lost his sister, and almost his mother due to people like kim.

     once the creature is out of sight, taehyung is the one that pushes jeon away. "the place is going to be filled if we don't find somewhere safe to be, we can go back to the hotel—"

     "no, that's the first place that will go down. let's try to find jimin, we can drive out of busan," jeon seems to agree with himself, he starts walking away but stops when he sees that kim isn't following.

     "you can go with jimin. i'll go somewhere else," taehyung fixes the strap of his backpack, looking at jeon with determination.

     jeon laughs, "you really think you can survive out there? kim, you're weak and slow and you can't fight."

     "well thank you jeon, i wish you a safe journey as well. goodbye, i hope i never run into you again," the boy turns on his heel and makes his way deeper into the alley.

     jeon groans, knowing he'd live with the guilt of kim's death if he didn't go behind the boy. he jogs up to kim, pushing him forward, "you're stuck with me kim."

taehyung smiles to himself as they start heading out into the other side of town. to their surprise, military tanks begin driving down the road, guns aimed and ready to be fired. and then the sound of the propellers of the helicopters fill the street, drowning out the screaming.

a door opens, "come inside!"

a/n this was lame i'm sorry