vlog 36: don't let go

l̷̢̩͖̯̈́̃͂̏͛͋̚o̴̯̮͓̮̫̭̼̒ą̶͇͓̺̳̳͚̳͖̼̀̇̈́̚͝d̵͈̗̠͔̹͕̰͍̜͓͋̅̎͛̀̉ï̶̱̲̦̖̈́͛͂̀n̸̝̮̝̅͗͑͐̆g̷̢̪̘̥̑̇̎͒̓͝͝ ̷̦̯͎̰̄d̸̨̢̳̳̳̹͙̭̯͛͠ͅi̷͍̖̳̲͓̹̥̔̓͜ș̷̯̘̺̜̦͎̐̑͆̌̈́c̴̢͉͔̬̜̱̼̠͓͎̊̄͋͝

. . .

𝚟𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝟹𝟼:
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘

    soldiers quickly rush them into the military trucks, securing the perimeter before speeding away from the station that's starting to fill up with the dead

    soldiers quickly rush them into the military trucks, securing the perimeter before speeding away from the station that's starting to fill up with the dead. a few rounds of ammo go off, bodies falling down to the floor fully dead. they're handed blankets, the october weather now chilly. jeongguk scoots closer to taehyung, slipping his arm around the older's waist beneath the blankets. "we're safe yeah?" he mumbles, smiling at duck who's face is pressed against taehyung's chest.

"you don't need to worry about where to spend the nights, my hyung has a house in the town we're headed to. taehyung, since you're with duck you can take the larger room," yoongi explains, wrapping his blanket tighter around him.

it's a twenty minute drive, and every once in a while they'll feel a bump underneath them. it's a large vehicle that resembles a bus, and a soldier opens the slide door that separates them. "i'm doctor jung, i'll be asking for any form of identification. if none is present, please just give me your last and first name," his face looks friendly, but his posture demands respect.

yoongi goes first, showing him his wallet. then jimin, then jeongguk, and finally taehyung. when doctor jung looks at taehyung's identification, his eyes widen, "could i borrow this for a moment?"

taehyung hesitantly hands him his id, watching with curious eyes as he walks back to the other side. "wonder what it could be," taehyung hums, shrugging at the latter's.

     when doctor jung comes back, he hands taehyung his identification. "you'll have your own residence once we reach andong, you'll be escorted there of course. all the commodities you can think of will be there mr kim. there's a ship that leaves to namhae  island in two days," doctor jung explains.

     namhae island?! this is the perfect opportunity to finally be reunited with his family. god, this is all taehyung wants. he's about to agree when he feels jeongguk's arm remove itself from his waist and him scooting away, jaw tense and tongue poking at his cheek. taehyung looks at jimin, and yoongi. they look away, busting themselves with looking outside the windows. and duck. he'd have to leave them. . .

     "oh, uh, actually doctor jung, i'm gonna be staying with them. you see, we're a team. i don't need the residence," taehyung says, "and i have a child to take care of."

     doctor jung's eyes widen, but he nods, "of course mister kim. i wasn't aware you were a father."

     taehyung gives him a small smile, thanking him. "damn tae, you really gave up a nice ass mattress for us?" yoongi laughs, shaking his head.