vlog 45: old friend

l̷̢̩͖̯̈́̃͂̏͛͋̚o̴̯̮͓̮̫̭̼̒ą̶͇͓̺̳̳͚̳͖̼̀̇̈́̚͝d̵͈̗̠͔̹͕̰͍̜͓͋̅̎͛̀̉ï̶̱̲̦̖̈́͛͂̀n̸̝̮̝̅͗͑͐̆g̷̢̪̘̥̑̇̎͒̓͝͝ ̷̦̯͎̰̄d̸̨̢̳̳̳̹͙̭̯͛͠ͅi̷͍̖̳̲͓̹̥̔̓͜ș̷̯̘̺̜̦͎̐̑͆̌̈́c̴̢͉͔̬̜̱̼̠͓͎̊̄͋͝

. . .

𝚟𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝟺𝟻:
𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

    much to jeongguk's dismay, taehyung strolls the streets of andong liberally

much to jeongguk's dismay, taehyung strolls the streets of andong liberally. he's visited the flower shops, the antique store near the lake, and he truly wonders why his parents never donated money to these beautiful traditional towns. he carries a pot of orchids in his hands, face covered by a black face mask and he's dressed warmly. surely no one would recognize him.

     jimin is somewhere near, the two had decided to take a walk and shop around. despite the zombies that were seen once in a while approaching the fences, life had to go on. if they all fell into panic, the whole place would flip into disorder. a squad of soldiers would patrol the areas in the mornings and at night, it was safe.

on a watchtower, two soldiers keep watch on their assigned perimeter. one of them notices strange movement in the woods, he takes out the binoculars and takes a look. "holy shit, hey lee, look at this," he pats his partners chest, handing him the binoculars and pointing to the site.

in the clearing, a group of zombies feasts on a fresh victim. they tear into the skin and pull it back with their teeth, blood splattering and pooling around. one of them looks up, as if sensing someone watching him. through the monitor, the zombie looks at the soldier square in the eye.

"fuck," the soldier removes the binoculars, "they're terrifying."

"and only killed to a bullet to the head, i can't wait for this shit to be done. my wife sends me fifty messages a day," he chuckles, taking out a picture of her with his hands on her growing belly.

the other soldier whistles, "how long till she's popping a kang junior?"

"two months," he breathes out, "i'm just glad they're oversees, and safe."

a rattle from below catches their attention. it's a lone walker, growing and looking up at them. "huh," lee aims his gun, finger ghosting the trigger.

he takes a better look at the creature. "kang, it's the same one from the forest. how the hell did it get here so fast?"

"don't worry, just kill it."

taehyung hears a gunshot from one of the watchtowers. he looks above, watches the birds fly off of the cables.

"no fucking way did i get this lucky."

eundong.

taehyung freezes, but he pretends not to hear anything as he continues to walk forward. "hey, i'm talking to you," eundong approaches taehyung, but he ignores the call and turns the corner.

a hand grabs him and pulls him back, "where are you going kim? you won't say hi to an old friend?"

taehyung stumbles back, eyes wide as he looks at eundong. "we're not friends," taehyung mumbles, trying to pull back his arm.

     eundong laughs, cornering him, "i'm really wondering how you survived this shit? i mean, you're really not much. did you pay for protection? i just wanna know."

     taehyung tries to step away, but eundong pushes him back. "leave me alone," he says, trying to make his voice sound authoritative.

eundong clicks his tongue, "i don't wanna. wait till i tell jeon i found you."

jeongguk. if only he was here to push eundong back, taehyung knows he would. "what do you want? why are you still wanting to harass me? can't you see what's going on, you psycho!"

the black haired latter slaps taehyung across the face with the back of his hand, making taehyung drop the pot of orchids to the ground, which breaks into fragments. the hit makes taehyung's eyes water. "who do you think you are? huh? you're nothing!"

"hey!" jimin's voice comes shortly, the latter running to grab eundong and shove him away.

but it's not jimin that grabs eundong.

a/n you guys chose to keep them in andong. . .