Can I 'Have' You? 🐱👫

Since that night, Dark and I have been seeing each other. I'm not sure what our relationship is, but I'm happy we have one. It's nothing sexual, if he sleeps over or if I do I have to sleep in just my panties. I have no idea why, but he never makes a move. I'm not complaining, I'm glad he's not disgusted by my body.

Unfortunately tonight I'm Young Master and Master Lily's maid. We're getting some decorations for children. I'm helping the children decorate the Christmas Tree tomorrow. Not only that it'll be my first Christmas in years I've spent with people. And our first Christmas together, I don't know what to get him?

"Little Maid? Hello?" Master Lily's voice drew me from my thoughts.

"Yes, Master Lily?"

He chuckled, "you're not thinking about Kuro again are you?"

I could feel my face heat up, "yes. But I was thinking about you and Young Master too. I mean it's my first Christmas that I get to spend with people. Instead of being by myself." I look to the ground shuffling my feet.

"Well, I'm glad you're here. We all are, isn't that right Misono?"

"Yes, the children love you. Now, what do you think about this?" He held up a giant golden star topper.

"I think you're going to drop it, Young Master." After saying that, he started to wobble.

I caught him just in time, "have to be careful Young Master."

~~~~

We got back home, and there were boxes on top of boxes of Christmas decorations. "Wow, you guys go all out for Christmas."

"Well yes, Misono loves Christmas." He leans down and whispers, "he still believes in Santa."

I giggle, "how do you know he's not real? Vampires aren't supposed to be real."

"True," we both started laughing.

"What are you pair laughing about?" Misono snaps around.

"Nothing Young Master ~"

After I had help maids get organised for tomorrow, I went to my room to shower and relax. As I lay on the bed, I noticed I got a text from Dark.

Dark: What are you doing?

(Y): Nothing just got out of the shower. And now laying on the bed. What about you?

Dark: Watching Mahiru clean the apartment again. So annoying I could die.

(Y): Are you helping?

Dark: Am I suppose too?

(Y): Umm yes you live there too!

Dark: I'm a cute cat how can anyone make me do house chores.

(Y): Go help Mahiru clean the apartment. And I'll buy you whatever junk food, game or ramen you want.

Dark: You're blackmailing me!
.
.
.
It's working but I don't want them.

(Y): Dark rejecting free food and games! What have you done to my Dark!!!!

I waited for he responds.

Dark: I want you instead... To myself... All-day...

I was not excepting that...

(Y): Really?

Dark: Forget about it, it was bothersome to ask.