Chapter 1

Beep, beep, beep, be-
You rip out the outlet to your alarm clock, and stretch. Gosh, what a terrible sleep. But, you have to deal with it. Especially since tomorrow's SO important.

Vidcon, 20xx. You've been waiting so long for this day. Ever since you started watching YouTube when you were 7, you've grown attached to all your favorite channels, and now you finally get the chance to meet your idols. Not to mention your absolute favorite channel (even though it's only been around 2 years compared to the 13 years they've been doing on YouTube), Smosh.

Smosh played such a huge role in your life. You met your best friends because of Smosh, their videos pulled you out of your darkest times, and overall just filled your life with happiness every day. Now, you can finally tell them how much of what they do affects every part of your life.
Not to mention, you get to meet Damien Haas; your favorite member. The idea of finally meeting him in real life makes butterflies sprout in your stomach and fill your heart with sunshine and joy and warmth an-

oh my gosh I have ten minutes before I need to drive to the airport.

You spring out of bed and throw on a hoodie and jeans and run out of your bedroom. "I really need to get ready quick, why do I always have to daydream for so long!" It's always been a habit for you, and it was your best and worst trait.

Wait, the plane ride is about 5 hours long and your staying at the hotel until tomorrow. That's got to be enough time to plan out everything, not to mention just relaxing. My life's been so messy, now I can just take a break from all the hectic in New York Cit- oh I'm going off again, aren't I?

You slap yourself in the face and set a reminder in your head to learn how to stop this annoying trait that's been pulling on your leg for so long, or at least tone it down a bit.

You look in your pantry for something to fill your stomach until you get to the airport. Granola bar, bag of cereal, ramen, bread... bag of cereal it is.

After 3 minutes of double checking everything, you grab your luggage and race to the car.
"I'm four minutes ahead of schedule. Eh, at least it's better than two hours behind."
You start the engine and drive off.

Around an hour long drive, then airport security, then waiting for the plane, then, waiting ON the plane, driving to the hotel... oh, today's going to be a LONG day.
.
.
.
At the hotel...

You finally got all your stuff out and you feel like trash. The weight of the world is on your shoulders and shoves you to the bed, face front.

Years of waiting and tomorrow it's really happening. Never thought I'd actually be doing, guess some dreams do come true.

You've tried as much as you could to convince your parents to go for a long time. They've always said you can't trust anyone online, though. Meaning no merch, no giveaways, no contests. Well, look where I am now. Doing the exact opposite...

Man, meeting Damien will just throw my heart out the window, now won't it... better work on the gifts.

You've been working on little gifts for some special YouTubers you want to meet there, plus drawings you'd get signed, each drawing from your favorite video. You thought it was a good idea-until now.

Around 20 drawings plus the presents for the special someones. It sounds easy if you'd prepare earlier; and I did. But any artist would know it's SO much harder. PLUS, the gifts have to be EXTRA special. Most important though, is Smosh's.

You wanted to make (y/g) from the video
(y/f/v); the best video by far, and no one can change your mind. But that was only a group gift. You've been planning one for Damien ever since you started watching Smosh: a beanie with a bunch of quotes from his best Try Not To Laugh moments. The idea always seemed perfect and now it's real. You made it a couple weeks ago, and it's been with you ever since, just in case... shoot. Daydreaming. Again.

"Well, better start now." You say to no one in particular. "Plus, you also need to work on what you'll say to every YouTuber...

Don't screw this up."