Chapter 19

Your POV

You slowly opened your eyes from a long sleep. You felt something under your head, but you couldn't remember what you fell asleep on. Shayne wasn't in the fort anymore, so it was just you and Damien. Wait... Damien?

"Took you long enough." A deep, husky voice said. "Sorry, my voice isn't that good in the morning." I turned my head to the source of the sound, and my eyes met a dark brown. Fuck, it's Damien.

"I'm sorry!" You quickly apologized and sat up immediately. Your head throbbed from the sudden change of your center of gravity. "How long was I asleep?"

"That doesn't matter." He replied, sitting up as well. "Come, Shayne made breakfast for all of us." He rubbed his eyes and crawled out of the pillow fort. I followed the scent of freshly made breakfast, until I saw Shayne near his stove, almost finished making scrambled eggs.

You peeked over his shoulder, watching him cook. "Hey, (y/n)? Finally up?" Shayne teased, separating the eggs evenly onto 3 plates that were on the counter.

"Shut up." You said as an answer. You took one of the plates and a fork and brought it over to a table near the wall. There were only two chairs at the time there, so you pulled up another one, that way you could all sit together. Damien followed in your footsteps and sat in the chair in front of you. Shayne brought his food to the table, but went to his fridge, got out some orange juice and cups, and brought those over as well."Thanks for the food, Shayne."

"It's no problem. I was the first one awake, so I thought it'd be a nice gesture." He sat down and started to eat. Me and Damien dug in as well. The food wasn't actually that bad.
.
.
.

A couple minutes passed by with some small talk and we were all finished with our meal. "That was pretty good, Shayne." I complimented.

"Thanks. Anyways, work should be starting soon." He said, checking his watch. "You guys better get dressed." He suggested.

"Alright. Damien, you wanna change in Shayne's bedroom first?" You asked.

"Nah, you can go." He said. You nodded and walked over to Shayne's room. You took out the outfit you planned yesterday, but you noticed that your sketchbook wasn't in your bag like before. Did someone look through it? You looked at your book for a while, but shrugged it off. Maybe I left it there and I didn't remember. You put the sketchbook in your duffel bag and changed into a black long sleeve and leggings, with jean shorts on top and a navy flat cap on your head.

You packed up the rest of your things and walked out with your bag on your shoulder. Damien saw you were done changing and walked into his room. Shayne was already dressed, so he was good. You went to his bathroom with your toothbrush and paste, and quickly brushed your teeth. By the time you were done, Damien was in a black t-shirt and jeans with his hair brushed. He brushed his teeth as well and walked out of the bathroom. "Well, I guess I'll go now."

"Alright." You said. "See you guys at work!" You chirped, leaving Shayne's apartment.

You drove to work, and all the usual things happened. You were just getting ready to go to Smosh Games' latest shoot. You saw Damien and Shayne enter the building and gave them a small wave before leaving the room to go to the shoot.
.
.
.

Months passed with the same things happening everyday: shy glances at Damien, avoiding Wes whenever he "wanted to talk", Wes interrupting every time you and Damien wanted to have a one on one after work, and more and more people getting suspicious about all of the above. You were going to another Try Not To Laugh shoot. But as you were walking, you bumped into Wes on the way in the hallway. Fuck.