Chapter 7

2 months of the moving process, and it's all done. Finally.

It's been a while since you've gotten the opportunity to even move here. This wasn't just your everyday moving process, no. You got to choose the wall color, how'd it be set up and all that jazz; but for some reason, the Smosh Squad... didn't want you to help.
.
.
.
9/28/20xx

"We were wondering, if you'd be fine with it, if we moved all the furniture, and painted the walls."

You two were in your new apartment, though it was still empty and suddenly, Ian spoke up.

You looked at Ian with a puzzled look. "Why would you do that?"

"Well, maybe it could be a surprise for you. Y'know, like a reality TV show. I've always wanted to do that." He giggled like a teenage girl.

You couldn't understand. Why wouldn't you help? Why does he want it do be a surprise?

"I don't know what to say."

"Well, yes is an example." He joked.

"Haha, very funny. You know what I meant."

"Please? Me and the squad would love to."

Wait, where would I sleep then?

"Where would I sleep then?" You repeated your thoughts aloud.

"Well, maybe you could sleep in a hotel for a while. If we do it fast enough, it won't be long."

...this is the weirdest thing that has ever happened.

"Seriously, I don't know what to do. I mean..." You scratched the back of your head.

Ian looked at you with big, puppy eyes.

Whyyyyy meeeee. "Fine, but this is so weird."

"That's okay. I promise, you won't be disappointed."
.
.
.
Present Day

"Well, here goes nothing." You fumble with your keys for a little bit, and unlock the door.

"SURPRISE!!"
The whole Smosh Squad is there, plus a cake in Courtney's hands. Along with the surprise moving in party, you notice that your apartment looks STUNNING. The floor is shiny, the walls look amazing, and the furniture was placed in a way where it really made it look like a home. There are a couple of bags near the couch. Guess those are gifts. Well, we'll have to wait a while to open those. Man. This is all my old stuff, I just didn't know they could mix up to look this good.

You stand in the doorway, speechless, staring at everything that has appeared in front of you in the matter of seconds.

"I hope you like what we've done with the place. And don't worry, we didn't look into anything personal." Shayne said. You remember the box you labeled "Personal Stuff: DO NOT TOUCH!" and you felt relieved that they didn't get curious.

"Though, some of us mayyyyy have had a tinyyyy peek into your old diary-"

"WHAT?!" You exclaim to Shayne. He smirked over to Courtney and Keith and the room burst out laughing. "I TRUSTED YOU GUYS!" You cover your face in embarrassment, knowing the secrets that laid inside.