Chapter 21

Damien's POV

What was that? It just came out of nowhere! I need to finish her gift, and fast. Plus, you said that yesterday that you wanted to add more to the gift, so now you have to do that. God Damien, you really put yourself on the spot. I took a deep breath to calm myself from my mild panic attack. Just do your best to get it done.

Your POV

You walked into your apartment, and got to your room, jumping onto your bed. There's legit nothing to do... oh shoot, I need to text Shayne back. You took out your phone, put in your password, and opened up Messages.

Shoot, sry Shayne
I forgot to text u back

Its okay
So what happened?

Well
Wes took me to the back of the building to I guess confess his feelings or sumthing, but Damien showed up and Wes got mad
They started fighting and I shoved myself between them to stop
It worked and after I sorta yelled at Wes, he left
Since the shoot had already started, Damien took me out to eat

Alright
What r we going 2 do about Wes tho?

Idk

Well, as long as ur ok, I'm okay

thx :)

You put your phone down and just stared up at the ceiling. I'd say mostly everything's over. So, what is there to do? You picked up your phone again and opened Wattpad. You watched as your fingers typed "Damien Haas". I have reached the end of boredom.

You scrolled through the books, some about being Shayne's sister, some being about... being Shayne's sister, some about-okay, why are these all starting off with being Shayne's sister? Wait a minute. You clicked on one called "So It Ended Like This, Huh?" You read the description and... nah. You found another one called Smosh Winter Games 2018!, by someone called @MaeBelle3. Am I really that much of a coward to read fanfiction about my crush and I together rather then just confess my feelings?.. I guess so. You clicked Read and started to... well, read.

Time passed and you finished the book in what you thought was 4 hours... nope, it was 30 minutes. You archived the book and got the urge to throw your phone to the ground. Nah.

And off you went into the Wattpad hole of Damien x Reader. Would Damien judge me for this?.. yeah.

As you read different books, you noticed that the author would get Damien's personality almost spot on. Yeah sure, they made him do some questionable things, but overall, it was pretty good. I'm glad that Damien doesn't change much when he's on camera. He's perfect on and off the camera.

A couple books later, and you fell asleep, hugging a photo of Damien on your phone.

The next day

You woke up in the same clothes you were wearing yesterday. I probably smell hella bad. You walked over to your shower and turned the water on so it was warm enough that you wouldn't die of frostbite, and cold enough for you not to burn your skin off. You took off you clothes and put your hair up. I don't have time to wash my hair. You walked into your shower and let your mind drift off.

What the heccidy hecc was going through my head to search up Damien x Reader stories? Will I ever tell him that I was that awkward? I'm so stupid.

You rinsed off that stupid scent and got out of the shower, drying yourself off quickly with a towel. You ran to your closet and got out a black turtleneck sweater with sunflowers, matching socks, some yellow jeans, and white combat boots. This is so cute. You put on all the clothes and rushed out of your apartment with your keys and phone.

Geez man, why the rush? You didn't have time to question yourself on your amount of time. You hopped into your car and drove off as quickly, but legally, as you could.

1 drive later

You made it to work and ran through the doors. Mari was standing near a wall, talking to Courtney. You catch her eye and she gives you a jokingly judging look.

"Hey (y/n), why the rush?" She asked. You walked up to her, trying to keep your panting down as to not prove her point.

"I honestly don't know. I just felt like I needed to get out of my house as soon as possible."

"I can get that." Courtney said. "But you're lucky that you rushed out: our shoot doesn't start until another hour. Wanna come with us to eat a bit?"

You nodded your head. "Yeah sure."

Okay, so this is taking too long so... just imagine normal stuff going on. Time skip :P

You reached your house and have been staring at the clock on your wall for 10 minutes, waiting. Waiting for Damien. Obviously, your mind wandered off a bit and started to sing a calming song, somewhat of a lullaby. It's one of your favorites, and it settles you down in depressing and sometimes angering situations, like when you were all alone in 9th grade at that one get-together. You could never forget that night...

Back to singing. People have always seemed to enjoy your singing, so you've been trying to enjoy it yourself as well. As the melody floats in the air, you close your eyes and relax on the couch, still singing the tune you cherish dearly.

*ding, dong*

You bounce out of your seat,walk to the doorway, and open the door.

"I don't mean to eavesdrop, but you have a lovely voice."

A/N: Story's coming to an end everyone! I'm so damn close. There's going to be one more chapter, plus one called "The Aftermath", which is basically just what happens afterwards if you're into that. Hope you guys had as much fun reading this as I had writing this. See ya Friday!