Chapter 24

Without any warning, he moved in quickly and started to kiss you passionately. This is happening, this is happening, this is happening. He grabbed your hips and pulled you onto his lap, straddling him, all while not breaking the kiss. This is... a lot nicer than I thought it'd be.

"You see?" he asked between kisses. "Changed you just like that."

Your only response was more kisses. You leaned in closer to his chest, while he moved his hands from your head to your waist, pulling you even closer.

"Look at you. You're my needy little kitty, aren't you?" The pet names got you going. While you were moving your fingers through his hair, once he gave you that nickname, you tugged slightly. He let out a small moan. "Feisty kitty."

He continued to let out small dirty comments to get you all hot and bothered as you made out, and his moans only got longer and more audible.

After a couple more minutes, Damien said something that caught your attention. "You're being an obedient little kitty cat; all for me." He then scooped you up and got onto his feet. You kept your legs wrapped around his waist, and threw your arms around his neck. "Do you think you deserve a little treat?"

You were shy, but nodded. "Ohhh, you do, don't you?" he teased. "Well," He walked over to your bed and gently laid you down, crawling above you. "I think that can be arranged."

(A/N: OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH I'M DONE TIME SKIP WOOP DE DOO)

We laid in bed, facing up, panting... holy shit.

"Well. That happened," you giggled. You sighed and leaned your head onto Damien's shoulder.

He chuckled. "Yup. God, I'm beat."

"Me too." You yawned and turned to him. He wrapped your arms around you and pulled you close.

"I know I've said it a lot in these past few months, but this time I really need you to know:

"I love you. And I'll do anything I can to make your day just a little bit brighter. The me at that one sleepover would hunt, cheat, lie and steal in order to be with you. And I didn't have to do any of that to get where I am. You fell for this dork, and I couldn't be happier. You deserve the whole world, and that's what you'll get if I have a say in it."

A bright smile shone on your face. "You're too kind. You deserve that all more than I do."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're... you. The silly, cute, funny dork of Smosh."

He chuckled to himself. "I thought you'd be able to see it by now: you're the one who makes me... me. Without you, I don't know what I'd do with myself."

You looked at him for a second before speaking. "... means a lot coming from you."

Damien ruffled your hair. "You've said that one too many times about me. Now—" he turned to his side and pulled you close. "Get some rest. You need it."

You smiled, seeing him already closing his eyes, getting ready to fall asleep.

And with that, you felt your eyes flutter close as well, now sleeping next to the love of your life.

A/N: I FINISHED. I FINALLY POSTED IT. I'M SORRY YOU GUYS DIDN'T GET ANY SMUT. I JUST FELT A LIL WEIRD AND UH HH H HHH HH YEAH. MAYBE SOMEDAY I'LL EDIT IT WHEN I FULLY LOSE ALL MY DIGNITY :DD But for real uhh hh h thanks for everyone who stuck around (')