World Of Awakening Part 3

Kiran really loved to use his dream universe to have fun and relax, especially after a very hard and stressful day. However, due to the difficult situation he was going to deal with once he and the order fought Robin again... this time it was really necessary to spend the most time as possible making new tactics... without affecting his science time, too.

Snapping his left hand, the outer space transformed into a similar copy of the battlefield where he had met the Ylissean tactician. A mental copy of the woman materialized. While probably the next time he would try to assault a town... but what he wanted to test was something different.

The last time they had a combat, Robin had very well organized defenses, to destroy them would mean to send to their death to many of his soldiers and there wasn't any guarantee that it would work in the end. But, again, what he wanted to experiment was...

How to counter the power of that damn Tesla sword.

The copy Robin raised the sword and quickly a thunder attacked fell from the sky... and it would have hit Kiran... however the scientist used a shield with quartz to protect himself.

Updating the shields of the army with some insulating elements... plastic didn't exist in this universe... yet, quartz and glass were the only options available for him... but due their characteristics... they wouldn't resist more than two lightning attacks in the best scenario... that plan wasn't exactly very practical or cheap.

A second thunder almost hit Kiran, but this time it got redirected by a lighting rod in front of the scientist, the energy traveled through the metal until it reached the floor and pretty much disappeared...

It was a shame he didn't know how to redirect the lightning so it would attack its caster... no, he'd prefer to redirect it towards the Emblians... he didn't want to kill Robin or make her lose her memories, especially considering Alfonse and Lucina told him that Robin probably had amnesia already, not being able to remember anything about her life before Chrom had found her in a field.

He began to wonder if she had a kidnapped child... his mind automatically changed what he was seeing, now what the scene showed a tiny grave... being hugged by Robin herself... crying...

This would happen if he won against the heroes of this world... however, it had to be done... he must stop Embla... and he would make them pay for this.

The whole scenario disappeared, becoming once more into the starship that always represented his mind. He now had a plan.

Due to the difference of the time zone, the order of heroes had to travel in the middle of the night. It was that or wasting the time. Torches helped a lot... Kiran realized that perhaps inventing the electricity once vaccines were available would be a good option... he had so many things to replicate but he still wasn't very sure which ones were the most important.

As Anna suggested, they weren't doing a straight trip towards Ylisstol. Their course probably would leave them near to the frontier with Plegia.

"How are our supplies?" asked Kiran.

"We still have enough food for five days," Anna responded.

"Are they well protected? a single attack with fire magic to our cart would leave us without nothing... I mean, the enemies are probably sleeping right now but, you know."

"I can increase the number of mages protecting it."

"Good... mmmh... I was thinking that using my telescope we could discover what supplies to Ylisstol... we could repay them with a similar coin... not that I really want to, but..."

"I'm not sure if I like the idea... oh! I was forgetting, some of my sisters are here, too. They will sell us everything we need once we arrive in that town." Anna pointed to a village marked on the map.