1.Fucked up.

Hello people!!!

Its Chapter 1. It's my first book. I am definitely scared and excited as well.

Please do read and VOTE surely.

SARAH' POV.

HELLL, I am late. How can this happen? I was supposed to get up early today and get ready, especially today.

Today was a special day. Before you jump to conclusions- No today is not my birthday nor valentine's day nor any sorts of lovey-dovey things.

It was Leah's birthday. Leah is my best friend. Lily and I were supposed to surprise her. I was so excited. We planned everything and here I was fucking late.

I knew I had ruined things and rushed out of my house with a bread shoved in my mouth. Yeah, I know I was acting crazy, but I had to surprise Leah. I had to reach school before her. I had to fix things that I have ruined. God save my ass.

In school:

I rushed in through the school gate like a storm. I was out of breath but there was not even a single second to waste. I was always late for things and that is the reason I got a huge lecture from Lily on punctuality. Lily would kill me.

'Please God, don't let her see me,' I prayed to myself.

But but but whom was I kidding, the thing that I was afraid of happened. LILY SAW ME.

Her eyes looked like she could just gobble me up. I had messed it up. Why the fuck I stayed up till 3 to complete the Chinese drama series. Fuck me. I awkwardly smiled at her and started walking with slow and awkward steps.

"Walk fast you turtle, Leah has already arrived, you idiot. I am telling you from beforehand, You have to face the consequences."

I walked fast while Lily stood glaring at me.

"Sorry bro, I will never mess it up again."

"Don't talk a word more. Come fast and don't think you are forgiven."

No consequences now, that means I had something very intense coming up. Yeah, it had to happen to me.

We went in and all of us shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH according to our plan to surprise her. Others joined in wishing her while she cut the cake.

"You guys didn't have to do that," Leah said.

"Stop it, bro. How could we not?"

"Thank you, guys. I love you'll so much," she said hugging us.

"Love you too."

"Now comes the real fun."

"What are you talking about Leah?" I asked.

"This," she said and smashed the cake on my face and then on Lily.

"You bitch just wait," I said and wasted no time in the counter-attack.

"You look, beautiful birthday girl," I said and all of us burst into laughter.

"Yes, why not? Face smashed with cake."

"I think we should clean this mess fast," Lily said.

"Yes let's go."

After our business, Lily stood smirking at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"If you have forgotten, let me remind you that you have come late for Leah's birthday today. What is your excuse this time?"