8.Regret or not?

Noah's POV

I kissed Sarah.

Well, that was just a mistake. Was it?

I was very pissed with the sudden appearance of Liam. I could easily understand that he was trying to win over Leah again. I knew Leah very well. She would melt in his words and he would break her heart again.

Leah looked back at me. I did not want to let her go but I was not anyone to stop her also. I showed her a thumbs up and fakely smiled.

She went up on stage and after the fake love speech of Liam, they kissed. 

My fists turned into a ball. I just could not control my anger so I just left. The whole time I could feel someone's eyes on me but at that moment I did not care about anything.

I went out for some air and sat down on a bench. It was raining. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, ready to burst out anytime.

I could see from the corner of the eye Sarah coming and sitting beside me. 

I don't know why but I felt so good and comforted when she sat beside me.

"Am I that bad?" I asked her. Something about her made me feel so warm and good and I felt that I could say her anything.

"Am I that worthless?" I asked with a tear rolling down my face.

She came closer to me and consoled me by patting my back. 

The next moment I just hugged her. I felt so good in her arms. Her warmness made me feel so special. I just started crying in her arms.

"But why me?" I asked, still hugging her.

"It's ok, Noah. Life is unfair. Move on with it," she said patting my back.

Her words made me feel so good. Her warmness made me feel so special. What is happening to me?

I looked up at her. Her eyes looked like they were hurt. It looked like they were hurt as I was upset and crying.

She looked so concerned about me and the next moment I just did not think of anything else and smashed my lips on hers. First, she did not kiss me back but gradually she gave in. It was such a sweet kiss. Her lips were so soft. I could just go on kissing her.

But after some seconds, she suddenly pushed me. Her eyes were widened. She did not waste a moment and ran out of there.

I just sat there thinking about what just happened when the realization hit me that I had kissed Sarah.

"What have I done? Didn't I like Leah? Why did I even do this?" I thought.

But something about her made me so special. I just could not make up my mind that I regretted the kiss. Actually, I did even regret kissing Sarah and quite liked it. 

But I shouldn't like it. It is wrong. Leah should be just the only one. 

"What is the girl doing to me?"

_____

Next morning.

I reached school as usual. I informed no one about the kiss and I left with Mike last night. 

When I reached home I was very confused about whether I should call Sarah and talk to her. I just could not understand and decided to talk to her at school.

I saw her walking with her books, her head hung down.

I felt confused. Sarah was actually a very jolly person but today she was very different.