14.Shattered

Sorry, guys I know I haven't uploaded for a long time. My pre- boards are coming so you know study pressure.

They are starting from 6th December but as I love you'll so much I thought of writing another chapter.

Hope you enjoy !!!*winks.*

Sarah's POV

Stupid, stupid, stupid mouth.

'Why did I ask him?' Can't you keep your mouth shut Sarah? That was way too embarrassing.

'What he might have thought about me?'

It was clear that he did not want to answer me and I understood, for him, the kiss was a mistake.

It's hard to admit but it hurts. It hurts to feel that it was a mistake. It surely hurts like hell.

My heart ached and pained. My stupid heart.

All these thoughts were running in my head as we were heading back to school. The air around us gave a feeling of awkwardness and uneasiness. I was fidgeting in my seat every second while Noah's eyes were straight on the road.

He was not talking or even glancing at me.

It really hurt a lot.

'What have I done?' 

Flashback

'Why did you kiss me on the prom night?'

Noah looked at me like he had seen an alien.

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence between us.

Noah's POV

'Why had I kissed her?'

Well, the answer to that I still didn't find to this day.

One thing I couldn't make myself understand was that it was a mistake. The kiss felt so right and gave me a feeling that I never felt before.

I just kept staring at her not understanding how to answer her. I didn't want to admit to her that I felt special and the kiss felt so right.

If you ask me why then the answer is Leah.

Leah was my girlfriend now and I genuinely had feelings for her. 

'Let's go,' I said at last unable to find a reason.

'But-'

'It's already getting late and we have to finish our project,' I said cutting her as I did not want to answer her.

'Oh well let's go.'

End of flashback

I pulled up outside the school gate. It was currently 2 o'clock by my watch

'We are here,' I said and Sarah jumped up like she was caught while doing something secretly.

'Oh sorry, I didn't notice.'

'It's ok. Let's get to work after I park my car.'

We headed to our class after parking and started working on our project.

I must say it was awkward and Sarah did not utter a single word except for discussing where to do what.

At 5 p.m.

'Yippee, at last, it is complete,' Sarah said jumping up from her seat.

I chuckled at her reaction. She was really one of a kind.