3.Oops!

Hello people!!!

I am so happy!!!

My book is #18 in teenage life, #73 in teenage love and #517 in truelove (until now).

It is really big for me as this is my first book.

Love you all!!!

Keep supporting and Voting...

FRIDAY NIGHT.

Sarah' POV:

"Well finish all the homework today. Mike will come in 5 mins and I have already texted Noah my address," said Lily.

"You didn't have to tell that asshole to help me."

"I know. I just can't stop irritating you."

"Very funny. Hahaha."

"I know right."

I heard the honking of the car which signalled the arrival of Mike.

I showed Lily thumbs up. 'You look great,' I said and accompanied her to the doorway.

She left after hugging me.

I saw her hug Mike and get in the car. I smiled to myself. I was so happy for my best friend.

I went to sit on the couch waiting for the devil itself to arrive. After five mins I  heard the ringing of the bell. It did not ring once or twice. The asshole was ringing the bell constantly.

I already knew who it was. I opened the door and shouted, "Don't you have manners? Who asked you to ring the bell so many times? I can hear if you ring once. There is no need for ringing it 1000 times".

Noah's POV

I was welcomed by Sarah shouting at me. (Note the sarcasm). Who she thinks she is? But I would admit she is definitely cute. On the first day when she said to me sorry although I shouted at her, I was quite impressed. 

I was in my thoughts when a finger snapped in front of me.

"Are you even listening?" she asked.

"I don't want to listen to your crow-like voice," I snapped. Ya I know I shouldn't have done that. But I liked making her angry. She looked so cute.

I could see the anger in her eyes.

"Whatever."

"So we are supposed to do Lily's homework together. I technically don't need your help as I am smarter than you so you can sit on that couch and do whatever you want without disturbing me. understood? You better understand," she said in one breath and spun towards the table.

"You talk a lot. Anyways I don't have any intentions to talk to you so you can live peacefully and by the way, I have a sharper brain."

"Whatever," she replied.

I went to sit on the couch and turned on the T.V.  I saw her struggling with all the stuff. I just kept looking at her.

She was definitely cute. She had black eyes and black hair tied in a ponytail. I was just lost looking at her when the thought crossed my mind that 'I loved Leah'.

Yes, that's true. I liked Leah. I already knew she had a boyfriend. I even tried to fix their relationship when they had a fight and Leah came crying to me. It hurt a lot to see her with somebody else but I still helped her as she was my friend.

I once again turned to see Sarah who definitely was having a problem doing all the stuff alone. I went to her and asked with a smirk on my face, "Need some help?"

"No I can do it myself," she protested. She was way too stubborn.

I took away the assignment from her. 

"What are you doing?"

"Wait for a second, princess."

"Don't. ever. call. me. that." she threatened.

I smiled and started doing that assignment. I finished it in 15 minutes. Thanks to my genius brain.

She was shocked. "I bet all the answers are wrong," she said doubting.

"Check them."

She started checking them and after her checking, she just smiled awkwardly and patted my back saying "Well done Noah. All the answers are correct."

"Told ya."

Sarah's POV

How is this even possible. He finished everything in just 15 minutes. FUCKING 15 MINUTES. I wondered whether he is even a human or not."

"So I am heading home. It's already late," I said.

"How are you going to go?" he asked.

"I will call Leah and ask her to pick me up."

I took out my phone and dialled Leah's number. Pick up the call Leah. But I got no answer. I tried calling her but my call was immediately sent on voicemail.

I sighed and turned to look at Noah who was now looking at me with keen eyes.

"She did not pick up the call?" he asked.

"No," I replied shyly.

"Ok then, let me walk you home."

"No, you don't have to take the trouble. I can walk alone. It's just a 10 to 20 mins walk."

"You don't have to think about my problems. I can handle them on my own. And now my only problem here is to send you home safely."

I just kept looking at him. Why was he so concerned about me? We did not even have a proper conversation after we met and here he was talking about my safety.

I was deep in my thoughts when a pair of fingers snapped in front of me.

"Are you even listening?"

"Yes. Ok. You can accompany me to my house."

"That's like a good  girl."

So we left Lily's house and started walking towards my house.

There was complete silence when I started the conversation as I didn't like silence.

"For how long have you been friends with Leah."

"For 2 years."

"Oh. Ok. And what made you have a crush on her."

I asked this question waiting for a reply when I saw a car speeding towards us.

This all happened in a flash of a moment and the next moment Noah pulled me towards him and we both fell on the footpath.

This time me on top of him. GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

OK, GUYS...

I loved the ending of this chapter.

Write in the comments you liked this chapter or not and who do you ship-

Noah + Leah

Noah+ Sarah

Don't forget to VOTE.

BYEEEE...