19.Confession

Alex's POV

"Surely coming there in 10 mins,'  I said and hung up the call.

"What is Sarah up to? She never fails to make me worried. What should I do with this girl?" I internally sighed.

_______

Anyways, I was outside her door with a whole chocolate cake and extra creamy chocolate ice-cream.

[A/N: I was seriously craving for these while writing this.]

I rang the doorbell and Sarah instantly opened that door.

"Woah girl, that was fast," I said confused.

She was really acting weird.

"No time to waste. Come inside fast," she said and pulled me inside.

"Why are you even in such a hurry? It's not like both of us are going anywhere. Slow down, will you? and take these," I said handing her the cake and ice cream.

"Chocolate cake and extra creamy ice cream. Oh my god! oh my god!!!! Thank you brownie," Sarah said, literally jumping up on me and her eyes twinkling.

"Oh my god. What a surprise? Did you thank me just now? You really respect me so much," I said fake gasping.

"In your dreams," she said sticking her tongue out and devouring the ice cream.

"Umm, this feels like heaven. Have some Alex. This is the best," she said handing me the ice-cream cup.

We were currently lying on Sarah's bed and having the super delicious ice cream.

"So, what is this important thing you wanted to tell me, Sarah?" I asked talking a spoon of ice cream in my mouth.

"Oh about that," she said sitting up, her face changing colour. She started fidgeting all of a sudden with tension taking over her face.

"Promise me, you are not going to kill me," she said looking up at me.

"What is it, Sarah? Did you do something wrong? Wait, are you pregnant? No, this can't be. But it is. Omg, Sarah so you are pregnant. Why didn't you tell me? Who is the father? Are you going to abort-."

"Shut it. Just shut up. Are you fucking crazy? How can you even think that? This is bullshit."

"Oh, I got up excited for no reason. Pah, you are no fun," I said, rolling over the bed, laughing.

"Seriously Alex, stop it now. So, you will not listen right. Ok, I am not saying you later," she said crossing her hands.

"Hey, hey, hey. I was joking Sarah. Now, quickly spill the beans," I said.

"Ok, how to start? Omg... this is seriously fucking difficult. I think- I mean, I just- I just have no idea that how this happened, but it happened. You cannot do anything, neither can I, nor anyone. So, the point is that I think, no I am-."

"Cut the crap and tell me what is the main point," I said, unable to take the suspense anymore.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

'I think I have feelings for Noah, Alex.'

_______

Sarah's POV

I said it. Yes. At last. But why is Alex silent?

"Tell something, Alex. You are scaring me," I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Did I do something wrong? Oh, yes I knew I did. I am sorry, Alex," I said tears flowing down my face.

"Oh, Lord Jesus Christ. Did I say you are wrong? The news was just so shocking to me and I never expected it. It was really even more unthinkable than you getting pregnant." I said taking her in my arms.

She chuckled.

"Really. This is really a real shock. I can think of you getting pregnant but this...no chance. So tell me when did this happen?"

"I just don't know. I feel different things about Noah. Something completely different. Something I never felt before. I really feel jealous of Leah when she brings Noah up in conversations. But I don't want to. I just don't know what to do and how to feel. So, I went on a date."

"Hmm. Understood. Why didn't you tell me earlier? Don't you trust me?"

"No, it's not like that. In fact, you are the first person to know this. I was actually not sure about-"

"Not sure about what?"

"About what I really feel for Noah."

"Ok. I don't want to say anything about this Sarah. It's better that you find answers yourself. But just one thing, don't hurt yourself in the process."

"So, ok much of this emotional crying and all. Now, time for some party."

"I don't have any party materials in my house today."

"So, what do we do then?"

"What?"

"We get some. Get ready in five. We are going shopping."

"Where are you even getting such energy from?" I asked raising my brow.

"Life is too short Sarah. God knows what will happen to you the next moment. Live each and every moment till you can," he said.

"Wow, I am impressed. Where did you learn all these brownie?'

"It's called talent, sweetheart. Now get ready till I use the washroom."

"Ok, boss," she said and saluted me before going to change.

_______

I got ready in two minutes.

Suddenly, Alex's phone started to ring.

"Alex your bastard phone is ringing," I said shouting to him.

When he did not give any answers I picked up the phone.

'Dr. Smith?'

I accepted the call and a man began to speak, 'Hello, Mr Brown. I am sorry we have sad news.'

Heyy people, WhatsUp.

So, did you like this chapter? COMMENT BELOW.

So, finally, I am happy that Sarah told Alex the truth. But why did Alex get a call from the hospital and what is this bad news?

Want to know? Then stay tuned for the next chapter.

Until next time,

Love Love.

Do not forget to vote. Click that Lil star at the bottom of the page and make it yellow.