31.The end

4 years later

"How long will you take ?" Lily shouted from downstairs.

"Just a sec," I replied.

It was five years since Noah and I were together. Mike and Lily tied the knot last summer. I was currently getting ready for dinner with Mike, Lily, and Noah. Mike and Noah had already reached the restaurant and we planned that Lily and I would follow.

"Done," I said coming out of the room.

"You look gorgeous Sarah," Lily commented.

I wore a sleeveless light pink gown that hugged my neck. I paired them up with diamond-studded earrings and a white bracelet. I wore white heels that matched the dress and did natural makeup. I had natural curls and let my hair run down.

"Thank you, babe," I replied with a smile and we both left for the restaurant

After an hour Lily pulled up outside a five-star hotel.

"This place is beautiful," I said mesmerized by the beauty of the hotel.

"Let's go inside," Lily said and we entered the grand hotel.

"We are the guests of Noah James. Can you please take us to where he is?" I asked the receptionist.

"Yes ma'am please follow me," she replied with a smile.

"Come on Lil-," I turned back to call Lily but it seemed like she disappeared into thin air.

'Where did she go? Just a moment ago she was here,' I thought will trying to spot her.

"Any problem ma'am?" The receptionist asked.

"Did you see my friend? She was here just a moment ago," I asked baffled.

"Ma'am can you please follow fast, we have other customers waiting," she replied completely ignoring my question.

I glanced back for the last time and with a sigh followed her. She brought me outside a big door. 

"Ma'am, Mr. James is inside," she said and left me there alone.

I opened the handle and slowly pushed the door and entered the room. I was standing in a long corridor and was dumfolded with what I saw. The floor was laiden with roses and candles and the walls were full of pictures of Noah and me. I was mesmerized by whatever was happening. Tears formed in my eyes and I slowly proceeded through the hallway. At the end of the hall was a room and I entered. It was dark inside and suddenly the lights went on. The saw Noah coming towards me. He looked so handsome in his black suit.

"What is happening Noah?" I asked.

He just smiled and took my hand and kneeled before me.

"What are you doing, Noah?" I asked shocked.

"Sarah-," he started," You are the only person that I loved in my whole life. You brought me happiness that no one could. You make me feel differently. You make me smile. You make my life worth living. I am deeply and madly in love with you Sarah. I see my future with you. So, will you, Sarah Williams, will you marry me?"

"Yes," I replied. I was crying but these were the tears of joy.

"Yes, yes, yes, I will marry you," I repeated, and Noah put the ring on my finger, and we kissed.

"I am so happy for you guys," I heard Lily say from behind coming with Mike.

"So there you are bitch and here I was thinking where did you vanish in thin air."

"Do not tell me anything it was all Noah's plan," she said lifting her hands in surrender.

I looked at him lovingly. This was the happiest day of my life. I just couldn't believe the person standing in front of me was the love of life and my future husband. I was going to get married.

"So, we have something to announce," Mike said which caused our attention to go towards him.

"Go ahead, man," Noah said.

"I am expecting," Lily said and I literally jumped up with joy.

"How many months?" I asked with excitement.

"I month and a half," she replied.

"I am gonna be an aunt," I chirped happily like a 5-year-old.

This day cannot get any better. I was going to get married and Lily was pregnant. Life took us through a lot of ups and downs and maybe there are many more waiting for us in the future. But the ones always standing with you will be the true ones that love you. I got the love of my life, Noah. Though we went through a lot in the past I was happy to stand with him right now and till the end.

Really, Love is very odd.

The end.