28.Together at last

Noah's Pov

"Oh God, this girl, I have to stop her before she does anything foolish." 

I was really tensed about Sarah. "Don't mess up Sarah, just don't mess up."

"Hey, Nate, Is Carter present there?" I asked him hurriedly over the phone.

"Slow down brother, he is absolutely present here and he has also brought a girl with him."

"A girl, it must definitely be Leah. I have to reach there fast."

"Ok thank you," I hung up and was literally running like a maniac towards the parking lot. The only thing going in my head was, 'Sarah please be safe'.

Sarah's Pov

I entered the party with Lily leading the way through the crowd. Music was blasting through the speakers and people were dancing like crazy. The whole room smelt of alcohol and empty cups were all over the floor.

"Where is the son of a bitch?" Lily shouted over the loud music.

"I don't know," I replied.

I looked around the room and found the moron at a corner amidst a small group.

"There he is, but wait is that Leah?" I said. I was not actually surprised to find her with him.

"That bitch. Guess don't have to deal with her later," Lily started.

She started to proceed towards them and I followed.

"Hey there, enjoying?" Lily shouted taunting her.

Leah stood up immediately on spotting us. She seemed to be in disbelief at first but then replied with that evil smirk taking over, "I see both of you have come."

"Why are you doing here Sarah?" Carter asked standing next to Leah.

"Any problem you have there?" I fired back, raising my brow.

"Why did you do this Leah?" I asked turning back to Leah. "Weren't we good to you? Did we ever hurt you? Did we ever do anything unfair to you? Why did it have to be you? Tell me. Answer me, Leah," I said on the verge of tears.

'Hold yourself together Sarah,' I reminded myself.

"So what? What wrong did I do? You always took away what I wanted. In school, in life everywhere you were there. Where was I? I am more beautiful than you, more talented but why are you preferred? You took away Noah and then Carter-"

"That's enough Leah. Watch over that filthy mouth of yours. How low can you steep? You shameless bitch," Lily said furiously.

"Shut up, you bitch. What do you even see in her?"

"She is way lot better than a traitor like you," Lily said pointing at Leah.

"I never knew you would turn out to be this. The friend I trusted, more than my life. And you Carter didn't your conscience even stop you once before doing this to your brother. You both are really horrible and I just can't stand both of you anymore," I said.