9.Alex

Sarah's POV

'Alex.'

I was beyond shocked to see him there.

Well, before you jump to conclusions, no he is not my ex nor my boyfriend.

After my two bitches (talking about Leah and Lily ), he is my right hand. He is like a big and caring brother to me and I love him very much.

We were literally partners in crime back then and he always saved me from getting into trouble. He was the one who knew me the best after Leah and Lily.

But he was not supposed to be here. He had gone to England to study after high school. The day he left I cried inconsolably. He promised me to call me every day but it was not possible for us as we were busy in our own lives.

I freed myself from Noah's grip, ran towards Alex and jumped on him, hugging him.

Pic of Alex.

"Slow down Pooh, I know you have missed me," Alex said kissing my forehead

"I hate you, Brownie. How could you do this to me?" I said with my head buried in his chest and tears forming in my eyes.

"Is my Pooh crying?"

"No your Pooh is not crying. You know she is a strong girl."

"Yes, I know she is the best and I cannot find anyone else like her."

"Do you have any idea how much I missed you?"

"I am sorry Pooh, but now I am here and I am not leaving you anywhere."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well, I have transferred to your school and we will graduate together from here."

"Are you serious?" I asked jumping with joy.

"What do you think? Can I ever lie to my Pooh?"

"I hate you," I said hugging him.

"And I love you."

I suddenly remembered about Noah. I felt so angry at him for doing that to me. I looked around to see whether he was still there or not. 

I felt relieved when I found out that he was gone.

"How did you know I will be here?"

"Best friends vibe," he said chuckling.

"As if. But how did you know I was in trouble?"

"Well, I know you more than anybody else. I was looking for you when I found you there and by your facial expressions I understood that the moron was making you uncomfortable, so I went there and said those things. You seriously make me do such weird things."

"Thank you. That's why I love you."

"Do you even know that fucking shit?"

"Well, yes. He is somewhat my friend and now my history project partner."