27.Revenge

Alex's Pov

"You have a visitor, Mr Alex," The nurse said coming into my hospital room. I already knew who it was and replied, "Send him in."

"Hey bro, wassup?" Noah said coming in. Noah had been a great friend these past few weeks. Though we had some fights before, we really became good friends. I never saw Sarah after that night. I really missed her and realized that what I did was very wrong.

"Hey bro. I am fine."

"How are the test results?"

"Well," I started looking down, "You know I don't have so much time."

"When are you planning to talk to Sarah?" He asked changing the topic.

I did not have an answer to his question and silence filled the room.

"Please take care of her after I am gone and try to confess to her before she becomes someone else's," I started.

"How did you-?" Noah started shocked.

"I know I know. Do you think I am such a fool to not observe your behaviour around her?" I said interrupting him.

"But-,"

"Noah, life doesn't give you so many chances, so listen to your heart before you lose her. Nobody can love her more than you and she loves you to-"

"She does what?"

"I don't know, both of you are really a fool or only act like one. Go my boy win over you lady," I said in a dramatic way and we both burst out laughing.

"And when are you planning to talk to her?" He asked again.

"I don't know. She must really be upset with me. I have messed up really bad. I should have said to her," I said sighing. "Where is she anyway?" I asked.

"Well, the last conversation we had was about the night all this happened and she left without explaining to me what she was up to."

"What did she say?"

"She said she was going to teach someone a good lesson and before I could ask her anything she left."

"Well, I guess, she is planning something against Carter."

"How do you know?" Noah asked raising his brow.

"She is my best friend brother. I can always tell what is she up to and right now it's about Carter," I replied with confidence.

"Whattt?? Does she even know what he can do? God this girl," Noah said rubbing his forehead.

"Do you know where Carter is?" I asked.

"Yes, I heard he was going partying at some of friend his, today. Wait a sec, this is gonna be bad. I have to go, bye Alex," Noah said in a single breath and rushed out of the ward leaving me bewildered.

'Is this how normal people act or I am the odd one out.'

Sarah's Pov

"Ready Lily?" I asked checking myself for the last time in the mirror.

"Yes, absolutely ready to break Carter's face," she replied with a huge grin.

"Yes, that's the spirit."

"So what's the location of Carter?"

"I found out that he's at some party somewhere in Park Avenue."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's move."

I said everything to Lily after the conversation with Noah. She could not believe that Leah turned out to be a complete bitch.

"If I get that bitch, I will just kill her," Lily started as if reading my thoughts.

I remained quiet and just kept staring outside the window. I just don't know but I was just absorbed in the thoughts of Noah.

"What about Alex, bitch?" Lily said screaming in my ears.

"Lady keep it down. You will turn deaf."

"I must have asked you this hundred times but you seem to be in a wonderland. What the hell are you even thinking?"

"Nothing, I just zoned out."

"So tell me, is everything okay between you and Alex."

"No, I never spoke to him after that day and I don't know anything about him," I spoke softly.

"How are you even surviving without talking to him. Do you even know he s admitted to the hospital?"

"Whattt?? Why didn't you say to me earlier?" I asked panicking.

"I myself came to know a few days back. He kept it a low profile."

"Oh," I replied speechlessly and suddenly feeling guilty for doing this to him.

"I will go to meet him tomorrow," I replied looking down.

"Here we are Sarah," Lily said pulling outside a big house. "Are you ready?"

"I don't know." A weird feeling took over my heart and I wanted to back out all of a sudden.

"Come on girl. Just give that jerk what he deserves. He needs to learn a lifetime lesson. And we will deal with the bitch later," Lily said clenching her teeth at the thought of Leah.

I nodded and got out of the car.

'Let's show that motherfucker that he messed with the wrong girl."

_____

Hi,

I know after a long long time update. Sorry guys!

Thankyou for reading!

Vote comment and share.

Love Love.