15.Changes

Heyy my lovely people!!!!

Missed you all too infinity!!! Did you'll miss me?

My exam just got over and so here I am with another update for you'll

Enjoy!!!

Noah's POV

This was all so sudden.

Leah just proposed to me in the most romantic way I could think of. But why didn't any of this feel right?

I looked around myself when my eyes Meet Sarah's.

They looked so hollow. It was clear that she was shocked. 'But why did she look so hurt?' Tears rolled down Sarah's cheeks. 

My heart clenched and began to beat loudly. Was she crying because of me?

"Are you crying, Sarah?" Lily asked.

"This is so sweet. I am so happy for them," Sarah replied.

'What?' So, she was not upset about me getting into a relationship with Leah and here I was thinking whatnot. And why would she be upset in the first place? It's not like she likes me.

Wait. Did I just think about her liking me?

I am seriously the biggest fool walking on this planet.

I looked before me to find an excited Leah on her knees. Her eyes were glimmering waiting for an answer.

The girl that I was chasing for so many years was on her knees wanting to make me her own.

I just did not know what to feel. I still kept quiet fighting all my feelings.

I know Leah would have expected an instant yes from me and I would have myself too but right now somewhere deep inside I regretted the time in the hospital when I went up to Leah and asked her to be my boyfriend.

"Don't keep quiet dude, tell us your answer," Mike said, patting my back.

'Yes, what's your answer,' Lily asked, followed by Mike.

I knew everyone in the room was sure my answer would be a 'Yes'.

A thousand thoughts crossed my mind. I closed my eyes and replied 'Yes'.

Leah instantly came on her feet and hugged me.

Everyone congratulated me including Sarah.

My heart did somersaults when she congratulated me. She then excused herself and went to her room.

I think I saw tears forming in her eyes. She seemed so cold and lost.

My heart became so heavy at the sight.

' What was even happening?'

Leah's POV

I saw Sarah going to her room.

I knew she was heartbroken after today's events.

Well, yes I knew about it.

Though Sarah did not tell anyone anything, I knew very well how she felt for Noah.

So, I just snatched him from her. Serves her right!

That bitch always got whatever she wanted but not today.

Yes, I could be heartless. I sat there enjoying my victory.

I was always jealous of that little bitch. She was so popular in school, had so many friends and everyone was so good to her.

Yes, I know I am beautiful and boys would just love to spend one night with me but they were just fake. They just wanted nothing but my body. On the other hand, Sarah just got so well with others.

I had always been jealous of her. I know she was my best friend and she has done a lot of things for me that I should be grateful for but I envied her so much.

I also knew how Noah felt for her. The way he looks at her, it's very clear that he likes her too.

Did I love Noah? 

Well, the answer is a big fat 'no'. Obviously not. I was just using him for my own benefit.

I knew Noah would have said yes anyway. The kiss in the hospital was out of jealousy and as he had chased after me for so many days, why not let's put it to work.

Did I regret it? 

Hell no. I enjoyed it quite a lot. I smirked mentally as I sat among the group.

I patted myself internally. 'Good job, Leah'.

Now the game begins.

Sarah's POV

After calming myself I took a bath and came down.

"What took you so long Pooh?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I was in the shower," I replied, cheerfully.

Great Sarah. Keep up with the good acting.

"Take a seat, Sarah. We were just deciding what to watch. Any suggestions?" Lily asked.

"Umm, how does Baywatch sound?"

"Hmm, that sounds like a good one," Leah said.

"So let's start, shall we."

I sat down on the floor beside Alex while Lily sat with Mike on the couch and Leah literally sat above Noah on the other couch.

Believe me, I was burning with jealousy deep within me.

It was not at all easy. But at the end of the day, you have to have to accept the truth.

I turned my face away from them.

'Get a hold of yourself, Sarah,' my conscience spoke.

I sighed. Really what was happening to me?

"Will you tell me something truly Sarah," Alex asked suddenly.

"Yes sure. Shoot," I said with a big smile on my face.

"Are you, really ok?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Surely. What made you ask that all of a sudden?"

"No nothing. Just asked cause we never really had a conversation these days."

"Yes, brownie. Just fit and fine," I replied really cheerfully this time and kept my head on his lap.

"What will happen to this girl? Tell me what would you do if I was not here for a day?" he asked playing with my hair.

"Oh really, we will see to that," I said smirking.

I sighed mentally.

'Really what will happen to me?'

'Was I happy?'

'No.'

'Was I fine?'

'Obviously not.'

Then well, my life is really fucked up.

 Heyy my beautiful souls!!!

How was 2019? Did you guys enjoy it?

Well, I missed you people like hell.

But now I am back. My exams are over now.

Tell me what are your views about the new side of Leah? Comment below!!

Read, Vote and Comment.

Love Love.