21.Picnic!!!

Sarah's POV

I woke up at the sweet sound of birds chirping and morning sunlight coming through my window, all ready to start a new day. I went up to the window and took a deep breath, inhaling the morning freshness.

Well, no.

I woke up like a zombie because of my fucking alarm. Why can't it just leave me alone?

I, however, pulled myself up because, well, we were going on a picnic today. Yaaay!!!!

I cleaned up myself and got dressed. I wore a light blue off-shoulder dress and paired it with some sneakers. I wore round little earnings and combed my hair and kept it open.

 I wore round little earnings and combed my hair and kept it open

"Hey, Alex good morning. Where are Lily and Mike?" I asked when I saw him working in the kitchen.

"Really, good morning. You don't tell me that. You woke up so late and I had to do everything cause Lily and Mike went to change up," he said quite frustrated.

"Hey, do not get angry. You know right I Love You so much," I said tugging his arm with my signature pout.

"No, don't. Don't even try that with me. Help me to set everything fast. Your tricks won't just work today," he replied with total firmness.

"Whatever," I said rolling my eyes.

______

"So are we all set? Let's move then-." Lily said closing the trunk of the car.

"No Carter is yet to arrive," I said interrupting her with my face instantly turning red.

"Oh, so he is also coming. This is why our innocent Sarah is dressed so beautifully," Lily said acting like a typical drama queen.

"Will you just stop Lil. Hey, Mike look after your crazy girlfriend before I kill her, will you?"

"Hey, that's -,"

"Hey, Sarah," Carter's voice interrupting our small fight.

"Oh, hey. You have come just in time. Let me introduce you to my friends."

"Ya sure."

"So, this is my best friend Lily and that is Mike, her boyfriend. And this is my best friend Alex."

"Hey, guys."

"So, Carter, I wanted to ask that did you and Sarah-."

"I think we should keep moving," I said interrupting Lily and pulling her with me.

"Will you just stop?" I whispered to Lily.

"I am trying to set you both up."

Best friends can really be so annoying. Actually, they are always annoying. "Shut up," I said still whispering.

"To Lake Livon guys," Mike shouted from behind to which we all cheered and left.

Noah's POV

I was currently laying on my bed. The last few days were really a lot for me. Leah's proposal day just kept rewinding in my head.

The only thing that came to my mind was that Sarah just did not care. 'Why did it affect me so much? Whenever she was around, I really felt that warmth. I would feel calm and her smile really made my heart rejoice. Her bubbly nature really fascinated me. Whenever she was around, undefined happiness crept into my heart. She never failed to make people smile, which I absolutely love about her. I feel all sorts of things, whenever I am around her, which I never felt before.  Things that I cannot define and my heart starts to beat faster.

'Was I was in love with her?'

Yes, I was and I couldn't deny it. But I think its too late.

With that, a tear rolled down my cheek.

'Why Love is so odd?'

______

Hey, my lovely readers!!!

Firstly, I know its a late update with a short chapter, but I cannot help it. I have, my boards this year and I really have to study for this.

Secondly. did you all like this part? I wrote this with the intention that boys also do cry. This is by far the most emotional part for me.

Thank you for reading!

Turn that little star yellow to vote. And do leave your comments below.

Until, next time.

Love Love.