2.Him

So hey guys,

Its the second chapter...

As it is my first book there will be mistakes and people learn from their mistakes.

Plzz do read my story and VOTE. Love you ALLLL!!!

SARAH' POV

Why Why Why!!!....

Why I had to be so unlucky? Ok, let me say you why I was acting so weird.

FLASHBACK:

"Ok class so welcome our new student NOAH JAMES".

"What happened Sarah? Why did you just turn into stone?" Leah asked from beside me.

"Well, this is the jerk whom I had banged with and he shouted at me for this petty reason."

"So, you both have already met?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well, Noah... is only....like...he is only the one I was talking about."

"Whatttttt?"

I sat there horrified. He was not only the new student but also the friend Leah was talking about. I would have not given a fuck about him, but in the whole world, he had to be my BFF's friend. FUCKING HIM!

After class

"So, um Noah this is Sarah and Sarah this is Noah and I heard that you both have met each other before," Leah said.

"Yes, he is that arrogant jerk."

"And you are that foolish girl who can't see with her eyes open."

"What did you say?"

"Now I see, you can't hear also."

"Stop it you both. Why are you both acting like kids? Sarah, Do me a favour. Show Noah around. I have an emergency".

"No way. Why will I?" I protested.

"Ok then take it as a punishment from my side for coming late on my birthday."

"But.."

"No buts Sarah. Show him around or this punishment will get worse." she threatened.

"Ok fine I will show him around".

"That's like a good girl. I am getting late, so bye".

"Bye Noah," she said and left.

I hated her right then for doing this to me.

"Why me?"

END OF FLASHBACK

Now I was fucking stuck with him and was showing him around our whole school. I was surprised at how he did not make any sort of protest to be shown around by me. Did he not hate me?

I pushed that thought at the back of my head. I continued my "PUNISHMENT" of showing Noah around the school. I was pissed and carried that frown on my face while showing him around.

On my way, I saw Lily. She was talking to this boy named Mike.

You see she had a crush on him. I smirked at seeing both of them together. I had already begun to ship them.

I saw Mike leaning against the wall talking to Lily. I hid behind a wall to watch their lovey-dovey moments. I looked over at Noah who was now looking at me not understanding what was happening.

He was going to open his mouth when I sshhed him. I pulled his hand and made him stand beside me. I spoke to him softly saying him about Lily and Mike.

After watching both of them for a moment, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I ignored it. But the next moment Leah from nowhere shouted at me," Bitch look at me and talk to me".

I immediately looked her way. I tried to silence her. If Lily heard us I would be doomed. But as I was unlucky's favourite, Lily saw us and came running towards us with Mike behind her.

I saw Leah, Lily, and Mike smirking at me. I turned towards Noah and he was grinning. I did not understand what was happening and asked them " Is anything wrong with my face?". To which, they all started laughing.

Leah while still laughing showed me to look downwards. To my horror, I was holding Noah's hand.

I was FUCKING holding Noah's hand!!!!

I could not believe it. It all happened when I pulled him to hide with him to watch over Lily.

I turned a shade of red. I was definitely embarrassed. All my friends were laughing at me. They all stopped when they saw me silent and glaring at them. But the smiles were still on there faces.

I tried to explain to them my situation.

"So this happened because you were spying on me," Lily said with a smirk on her face. I awkwardly smiled at her and nodded yes.

"So do you think I will leave you though you were spying on me?" Lily asked.

"I am sorry," I said. But as usual, I was not forgiven and I was supposed to do her homework on Friday night while she goes on a date with Mike on Friday.

Today was definitely my unlucky day.

"So your name is Noah?" Lily asked turning to Noah

"Yes".

"You will also help Sarah to do my homework on Friday".

I saw his face losing colour.

"No. Why will I?"

"Cause technically you were also with Sarah, 'holding hands' spying on me," Lily said with her typical evil smirk.

"I can finish your homework alone. Don't you trust your best friend?" I said.

"No I trust you a lot, but you see all guilty people need to be punished."

"And you also need to cover me up for my date on Friday."

I sighed. I knew could never win this debate with her as she had the upper hand. I quietly agreed to it.

How worse the day can be!!!!

First late on Leah's birthday. Now this shit.

Fuck Ittttt!!!!