10.Jealous?

Sarah's POV

It has been two weeks.

Two 'freaking' weeks after the incident.

I was currently seated in my history class thinking about the incident.

Well here's what happened.

Flashback.

All I could see was 'blood'.

Noah punched Alex at his jaw. I was beyond shocked.

I ran towards Alex and tried to help him.

By now, tears were gushing down my eyes. 

I turned towards Noah and said "How could you do this? It was just a joke."

Leah and Lily stood beside Noah with shocked expressions.

Alex had fainted and a huge amount of blood was coming from his mouth.

I was crying bitterly. I valued and loved my friends more than anything in the world. I could do anything for them.

Lily came and whispered in my ears, "Its ok, Sarah. I have called for the ambulance. It will arrive in no time."

"Nothing is ok. Can't you see he is not moving and not talking to me? How can it be ok?"

Lily kept quiet.

The ambulance arrived in no time. I accompanied them to the hospital.

I felt so angry with Noah.

'Was he a kid to not understand jokes?' 

I would never talk to Noah after this until he apologizes for his mistake.

And about the history project. Well, Fuck it.

______

We reached the hospital.

Lily, Leah and unfortunately Noah arrived in the hospital after an hour. 

I was sitting there with my face buried in my hands while the doctor was doing the necessary tests. 

Lily sat beside me consoling me while Leah was impatiently walking from one end to another. Noah was sitting at the other end but right now I was concerned only about Alex and did not give a fuck about anyone.

The doctor came out and handed me the prescription.

"You can take him home tomorrow morning. There was thankfully no severe damage and he is asleep now."

This literally made me jump in happiness.

"Thank you, doctor. Thank you so much," I replied shaking his hand vigorously.

"Well, it makes me happy to see you care about your boyfriend so much."

"He is not my boyfriend, just a friend," I said blushing hard.

"Oh. I am sorry. It looked like-"

"It's ok. People make mistakes," I said cutting him.

"Can I go inside?"

"Yes, but make sure he gets to rest and don't make him talk too much," saying this he left.

I entered the ward with Lily and Leah. Noah was outside.

Alex was laying there sleeping peacefully with a bandage on his cheek.