Movie

Steve's POV:

It's been three days since I sat with Nat and I can't stop thinking about her. The warmth of her head on my shoulder and the trust in her eyes. I need to be there for her. No one knows where Clint is and it's clearly distressing her. This morning I walked in on her typing away on the HQ computer trying to find any lead on Clint.

I asked her what she was doing even though I knew already. She told me she was looking for Clint. For tracks, traces, anything. But was unsuccessful. I jumped on the sofa and flicked about the channels whilst she continued to type. I finally found a good movie and realised the typing had stopped. I assumed she'd gone to the kitchen to make some food so I carried on watching my movie.

Suddenly I felt her. Her cold hands coming from behind me. They slid down my chest and rested on my pecs. Her cold head rested on my neck and I felt her cheek against my neck and she gently kissed my neck, slowly, passionately. Then she bit my ear.  And started to move around till she was right in front of me and sat on my lap. "Hey" she said seductively. "What are you watching?" I could already see where this was going, but as a friend I didn't advance on her. I love Nat but she has a very flirty personality and right now I'm not sure if she's joking or not.

Natasha's POV:

Today I made a move on Steve. He was watching a movie. I was sad about Clint and I wanted attention. I came up behind him and sat down on his lap. I swung me arms around him and we both just watched the movie. The credits started rolling and we were silent for a minute. Then we slowly turned to look at each other. It was then that I leant in to kiss him. He leant in to kiss me. It was slow, genuine, comforting.

His lips were soft against mine. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him. He didn't hesitate to stop either. We ended up kissing all through the credits. It felt amazing. He held me tightly against him and I felt his chest against me. His heart was beating fast. I could tell he liked me kissing him. His lips were warm and they tasted like strawberry.

As soon as we'd finished he picked me up and took me to his room. He had the best room in the compound because he was Captain America. It was big and he had a big bed. He placed me down gently on the bed and lay beside me. He said to me "Are you sure you wanna do this?" And I said "do what?" He said "Start something you can't finish" and I just told him to shut up and kiss me. Being in his arms in his bed was the best feeling I have ever felt.