Happily Ever After

NATASHA's POV:
Time flew by. Being a new mum was exhausting. I was a new mum to two babies aswell. It meant we never had to have another child ever again. We would always have one child each. Steve was amazing to them. I know he'd always wanted to be a dad. He'd been captain America for too long and it was time for him to settle down and have a real family. The Avengers have broken up, taken different paths. Thor's in space somewhere, Bruce lost an arm and Clint refuses to spend any more time with us. We decided he'd be a good godfather to baby Natalie because he saved me back in the day. We chose Director Fury as Jake's godfather in a hope that he grows up to be an agent and save the world just like me and Steve did. Laura and Pepper were the godmothers to Natalie and Jake. They were really good with them.

STEVE's POV:
Natasha rarely speaks of Tony anymore, not now she has the twins. They really are the light of her life. Both of them. When she feeds them she's so delicate. She has now brought up the courage to feed them at the same time. One on each breast. She was always really nervous but she's fine now. Having Fury as Jake's godfather has proven to be a challenge as he is very blunt and also Nick has the ability to be very sarcastic which could become a problem when the twins get older. Natasha wants Jake to grow up to be just like me, a hero. I don't want that. However I said to her that if he follows my path then Natalie stays my little girl forever and doesn't ever do what her mother does. She agreed. We are a happy family and everything was well in the world. I loved My wife and my little babies so much.

HEY GUYS I DEFINITELY THINK I NEED TO END THE STORY NOW BECAUSE IM LOSING INSPIRATION FOR THE REST. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL. ITS CRAZY WE HIT 10K READS IM SO GRATEFUL. YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY WHICH IS AN EVANSSON FANFIC. ID BE REALLY GRATEFUL TO GET 5K READS ON THAT! ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR READING.♥️♥️♥️♥️

LOVE GRACE xxxxx